• 295(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-01-21, 22:18)mark_dj Wrote:
(2022-01-21, 15:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-21, 13:52)mark_dj Wrote: By the way, I don’t recall seeing this view in the skin:

https://i.imgur.com/8B09SIf_d.webp?maxwi...ity=medium

?
Must be just for the Home Screen right?

You are right, that's just a home menu layout.

Thank you. Is there any way to position the artwork higher (maybe a little fade in at the bottom) so it doesn't completely mix with the plot details? Or maybe position it above the plot details. It looks really, really great (great job!), but some of the artwork gets lost behind the text box unfortunately.

Did you try the "fullsize fanart" option in skin settings (and view settings)?
Does anyone have an issue with the seek bar getting stuck in the same position? It has happened to me numerous times. Is there a fix?
I cannot state enough how much I love this skin! So clean and sharp. Really one of the best looking skins, IMHO.

Is there a way to display a movie's MPAA rating on the OSD? Sometimes while I'm watching a movie I'm curious to refresh myself on the rating but there doesn't seem to be a way to display it.
(2022-01-24, 18:19)jonomite Wrote: I cannot state enough how much I love this skin! So clean and sharp. Really one of the best looking skins, IMHO.

Is there a way to display a movie's MPAA rating on the OSD? Sometimes while I'm watching a movie I'm curious to refresh myself on the rating but there doesn't seem to be a way to display it.

Thanks for your kind words Smile

Currently not, sorry. Maybe in the future, i will add this info to the subinfo line, but no promises.
Hi, I recently started using Kodi and after trying a few different skins I landed on this one. The customization possibilities are great, I absolutely love it. 

However for some reason in my movie list instead of the landscape image showing the title, an image without title is used. Strangely it doesn't happen with my tv-shows. I probably messed up a setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find which one. Can someone point me in the right direction?
PS: If in the future I have any suggestions or feature requests, should I share them here or on github?
(2022-01-27, 12:15)Boudewijn Wrote: Hi, I recently started using Kodi and after trying a few different skins I landed on this one. The customization possibilities are great, I absolutely love it. 

However for some reason in my movie list instead of the landscape image showing the title, an image without title is used. Strangely it doesn't happen with my tv-shows. I probably messed up a setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find which one. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Have landscape images for the movies, you have mentioned, been scraped? The fallback is fanart, if no landscape was found.

(2022-01-27, 12:15)Boudewijn Wrote: PS: If in the future I have any suggestions or feature requests, should I share them here or on github?

Please share your requests here.
Hello there
You are doing great job here. Your skin is amazing. I really like it. I have one question about the widget called "Mini-EPG". Is there any possibility to lock scrolling on that widget?
(2022-01-27, 14:34)ScatMan91 Wrote: Hello there
You are doing great job here. Your skin is amazing. I really like it. I have one question about the widget called "Mini-EPG". Is there any possibility to lock scrolling on that widget?

Do you mean, that the focus is not fixed? 

Then you could try to change the widget list type to "list"

Yeah that's it. Thanks
(2022-01-27, 13:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-27, 12:15)Boudewijn Wrote: Hi, I recently started using Kodi and after trying a few different skins I landed on this one. The customization possibilities are great, I absolutely love it. 

Have landscape images for the movies, you have mentioned, been scraped? The fallback is fanart, if no landscape was found.
(2022-01-27, 12:15)Boudewijn Wrote: PS: If in the future I have any suggestions or feature requests, should I share them here or on github?

Please share your requests here.
Updating the library didn't do much, but you were right it was a scraping issue. I removed the whole source folder to reset it completely. (Is there an easier way to just let the scraper add the landscape images?) After a new round of scraping it's fixed. Thanks!
Been using the skin and love it, but one question.

When selecting between multiple versions of a movie the "Select Media Source" screen comes up. Is it possible to customize or change this screen at all? I would like to have more information such as resolution, length, etc.
(2022-01-15, 21:09)leschranz Wrote: Sorry, me again with another question...

When I browse through my music collection I notice that no ratings are shown for albums although they have been correctly scraped from musicbrainz where available (checked directly in the database). I guess this is because the skin looks for the field userrating. That field usually is empty in my case and instead the field "rating" is filled by the scraper. Would it be possible to let the skin look for the generic rating field, either via a skin setting or by manually editing xml files?

There will be a change in the star rating display. Up to now, an extra icon (star) with the rating was shown for personal ratings in the movie section (if enabled in the skin settings). Now it will be (also in the music section) that the personal rating (if given) has priority. This means, for example, that if a movie/title has 4 stars and I give this movie/title 6 stars, then 6 stars will also be shown. More consistency, the additional star icon for the personal rating and a setting are omitted, everything becomes easier Smile

If you would like to test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-2.zip
(2022-01-28, 10:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: If you would like to test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-2.zip
I have installed the version from that .zip but I can't see any changes? For movies the default imdb ratings get displayed even when a higher user rating is present and for albums in the music section I also only get user rating and not the rating from musicbrainz.

Do I have to make any changes in the skin settings?
(2022-01-28, 14:10)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-01-28, 10:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: If you would like to test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-2.zip
I have installed the version from that .zip but I can't see any changes? For movies the default imdb ratings get displayed even when a higher user rating is present and for albums in the music section I also only get user rating and not the rating from musicbrainz.

Do I have to make any changes in the skin settings?

The changes are only related to the star rating, no matter if the user rating is higher or lower then the scraped rating. What do you get, when you set a user rating to a movie? Could you provide screenshots? Screenshots with all possible cases would be nice.

Edit: I forgot to upload the latest changes, I've already made Sad No need for screenshots. I will replay, once the branch is updated. Sorry for the confusion.
Actually, I have found the problem. The keyword is:
(2022-01-28, 14:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: star rating
I had the skin set to using the numeric rating... after switching that off the changes are working both for movies and music albums. So once again a big thanks for your continued effort! Of course, I would still prefer the numeric rating but I also think it should easily be possible for me to copy the scraped rating value to the userrating field directly in SQL.
  • 295(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11