• 296(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-01-28, 14:33)leschranz Wrote: Actually, I have found the problem. The keyword is:
(2022-01-28, 14:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: star rating
I had the skin set to using the numeric rating... after switching that off the changes are working both for movies and music albums. So once again a big thanks for your continued effort! Of course, I would still prefer the numeric rating but I also think it should easily be possible for me to copy the scraped rating value to the userrating field directly in SQL.

You are right, the label next to the star, when numeric rating is enabled, should show the scraped rating. I forgot about that. Maybe you could test the updated version of this branch and let me know, what you think?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-2.zip
(2022-01-28, 18:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: Maybe you could test the updated version of this branch and let me know, what you think?
Installed & tested, star rating works as described by you and for the numeric rating I now get the scraped value for my music albums. Thanks!
(2022-01-28, 19:36)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-01-28, 18:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: Maybe you could test the updated version of this branch and let me know, what you think?
Installed & tested, star rating works as described by you and for the numeric rating I now get the scraped value for my music albums. Thanks!

Thanks for your quick response Smile
I need a few ideas/suggestions/thoughts. It's about the function in Kodi that allows you to give movies, tvshows, albums, etc. a personal rating. Of course, you can display these separately, which is no problem. Now I was thinking that for the simplicity it would be good if the personal rating had a higher priority than the scraped rating. This does mean that if a movie has a scraped rating of 6.0 and I then give my personal rating of 8.0, then 8.0 would also be shown everywhere. E.g. like this:

watch gallery

What do you think? Make this sense?

Edit: will be available as an option within the next update.
loving the skin. by far the best skin on Matrix.

any plans for adding genres to netflix view widgets
Hello All Zephyr lover?

Most likely some of you are using plexkodiconnect just like me.

I want to use the autoplay  trailer option which my wife really like.

When you are syncing your library with plexkodiconnect https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect the list item trailer property is preloaded with the following value if trailer found by plex for the item: plugin://plugin.video.plexkodiconnect.movies/?mode=play&plex_id=16961&plex_type=clip

But in that case when autoplay is triggered the trailer is played in full screen instead of background does anybody know how to fix it without disabling trailer collection in plex itself?

Thank you in advance.
(2022-01-28, 14:33)leschranz Wrote: ...

To sum it all up again: I have now integrated the standard ratings also for the music section. For music, the user rating (star-icon and label) can now also be shown. A new option allows to replace the standard rating stars and label with the user rating. This allows the additional star icon and label for user ratings to be disabled.

Maybe you would like to test the updated version?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-2.zip
(2022-01-29, 14:57)beatmasterrs Wrote: Maybe you would like to test the updated version?
Done! Great solution to implement the different rating options. I am starting to like the option to use both the scraped value and a user rating, especially since there are a lot of albums without any rating at musicbrainz.
Is there a way to hide/blur the thumbnail images from unwatched show episodes?
(2022-01-30, 02:03)Baubas Wrote: Is there a way to hide/blur the thumbnail images from unwatched show episodes?

No, there is no way to do that.
Really loving this skin. I'm using poster wall and was wondering if it was possible to change the grid size. So less posters but bigger.

Also this may be on my end. But since I installed the skin, when I select "play" on a movie, it begins to play but sits there paused at 0:00 and I have to hit play again.

This may just be a Kodi setting I messed up but I couldn't find a fix.
(2022-01-30, 16:30)lightsout Wrote: Really loving this skin. I'm using poster wall and was wondering if it was possible to change the grid size. So less posters but bigger.

Currently the poster wall has 2 rows and 8 colums, so there is no space for what you have asked for.

(2022-01-30, 16:30)lightsout Wrote: Also this may be on my end. But since I installed the skin, when I select "play" on a movie, it begins to play but sits there paused at 0:00 and I have to hit play again.

Please provide a Debug Log, with the issue you have. Then i can take a look.
Is there any way you can include an option to relocate the Up Next add-on window? I watch a lot of anime and it tends to block out subtitles when it’s in the lower right corner.
(2022-01-30, 22:52)djl0327 Wrote: Is there any way you can include an option to relocate the Up Next add-on window? I watch a lot of anime and it tends to block out subtitles when it’s in the lower right corner.

No, there will not be an option for this. If you like to edit the xml files, please take a look at

• 1080i/script-upnext-stillwatching-simple.xml
  • 1080i/script-upnext-stillwatching.xml
  • 1080i/script-upnext-upnext-simple.xml
  • 1080i/script-upnext-upnext.xml
(2022-01-30, 20:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-30, 16:30)lightsout Wrote: Really loving this skin. I'm using poster wall and was wondering if it was possible to change the grid size. So less posters but bigger.

Currently the poster wall has 2 rows and 8 colums, so there is no space for what you have asked for.

(2022-01-30, 16:30)lightsout Wrote: Also this may be on my end. But since I installed the skin, when I select "play" on a movie, it begins to play but sits there paused at 0:00 and I have to hit play again.

Please provide a Debug Log, with the issue you have. Then i can take a look.
Ok thank you will do when I get a chance.
  • 296(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11