• 298(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-02-02, 22:32)webpostkastl Wrote: 1. Thumbnail View (View_500_Thumbnails.xml): how can I disable scrolling of video titles / file names?

You can add <scroll>false</scroll> to the label control.

(2022-02-02, 22:32)webpostkastl Wrote: 2. VideoInfo View (Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml): I'd like to replace the audiolanguage and subtitlelanguage flag icons with plain text. how can I achieve that? I tried some changes in Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml - like instead of the image control type a label control type, but I'm not getting it right

Please take a look at https://kodi.wiki/view/Label_control
awesome! I was thinking way too complicated. worked like a charm! thanks so much, @beatmasterrs!
Version 1.1.65/6 is almost ready. Here are the main changes that version 1.1.65/6 brings with it:

• Improved overall experience
  • Improved extended now playing info
  • Improved star rating
  • Added support for animated artwork module (!thx PvD)
  • Improved textbox autoscroll function (!thx manfeed)
  • Fixed issues
  • Code improvements, cleanup

Testers needed! The latest version is available here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2022-02-03, 14:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
It's not possible to install this from the supported addons section in the skin settings. Otherwise I haven't tested anything else yet.
(2022-02-03, 16:29)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-02-03, 14:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
It's not possible to install this from the supported addons section in the skin settings. Otherwise I haven't tested anything else yet.

For this the kodinerds repository is required.
(2022-02-03, 17:05)beatmasterrs Wrote: For this the kodinerds repository is required.
That was too easy! Wink Although I could have sworn I had that repository installed already. Anyway, works like a charm! But I am wondering now what is the function/effect of the option "Animated Fanart"?
sorry guys, but I have another question: the 2tone highlight colour is a nice touch (blue to green in default theme), but I like it simple. I already changed the highlight color to my prefered choice of color (in defaults.xml), but where do I find the second tone - the green one? Apparently this is not configured via color scheme xml. Where can this be changed? Just want it to be the same boring colour with no fading effect
(2022-02-03, 17:28)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-02-03, 17:05)beatmasterrs Wrote: For this the kodinerds repository is required.
That was too easy! Wink Although I could have sworn I had that repository installed already. Anyway, works like a charm! But I am wondering now what is the function/effect of the option "Animated Fanart"?

With that you can enable animated fanart. If you add the artwork type "animatedfanart" to an item. e.g. a movie in your video library, you can choose an animated fanart for that artwork type, that should be shown instead the regular fanart. It's the same as choose a new poster or fanart for an item.
(2022-02-03, 18:04)webpostkastl Wrote: sorry guys, but I have another question: the 2tone highlight colour is a nice touch (blue to green in default theme), but I like it simple. I already changed the highlight color to my prefered choice of color (in defaults.xml), but where do I find the second tone - the green one? Apparently this is not configured via color scheme xml. Where can this be changed? Just want it to be the same boring colour with no fading effect

Please take a look at the skin settings > colors. There you can set your colors.
hm... I don't see any settings options for changing the color in the GUI under Skin Settings - what am I missing? (running v1.1.64)
Home has Global Options, Netflix, Home Menu Bar, Layout Options, Widgets, Clearart, RSS Feed, Power Menu - but there is nothing to adjust colors
I was only able to find color settings in "Interface Settings" where I can select the colors xml file accordingly. but with this I can only set the highlight color, but not the 2nd tone color
(2022-02-03, 18:44)webpostkastl Wrote: hm... I don't see any settings options for changing the color in the GUI under Skin Settings - what am I missing? (running v1.1.64)
Home has Global Options, Netflix, Home Menu Bar, Layout Options, Widgets, Clearart, RSS Feed, Power Menu - but there is nothing to adjust colors
I was only able to find color settings in "Interface Settings" where I can select the colors xml file accordingly. but with this I can only set the highlight color, but not the 2nd tone color

In the skin settings on the left side there is a menu item: Colors. There you can set the skin colors that suits your needs.
sorry, stupid me - I shouldn't try to do multiple things at once. thanks for your patience!!
1. I would like to add cover art and shift the title/artist and progress bar over to accommodate it. Which xml file(s) cover this? In AZ2 it was includes_OSD, but not anymore?
2. I'd like to change the way the artist and title are presented aside from just shifting them over. Those also used to live in includes_OSD.
3. I could not find where to turn off the giant scrolling text effect on music now playing so I commented it out in MusicVisualization.xml. Did I miss the config setting somewhere?

@beatmasterrs 

I have found one issue with version 1.1.65. When I start Kodi the default menu item is a link to global search and the widget displayed is the daily weather forecast. However the widget is not loading and nothing is displayed until I leave the main menu (doesn't matter where I go). After returning to the main menu the weather widget is finally displayed.
(2022-02-04, 08:25)leschranz Wrote: @beatmasterrs 

I have found one issue with version 1.1.65. When I start Kodi the default menu item is a link to global search and the widget displayed is the daily weather forecast. However the widget is not loading and nothing is displayed until I leave the main menu (doesn't matter where I go). After returning to the main menu the weather widget is finally displayed.

Thanks for pointing this out. Is fixed on github. Please let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.
  • 298(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11