• 300(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Are you able to add an option for more widgets on the main menus and the ability to randomize the order?  For example I have some playlist widgets displayed but I'd like to be able to add more and randomize the order whenever Kodi starts.
(2022-02-07, 01:03)djl0327 Wrote: Are you able to add an option for more widgets on the main menus and the ability to randomize the order?  For example I have some playlist widgets displayed but I'd like to be able to add more and randomize the order whenever Kodi starts.

What do you mean with "more widgets" more than 6?

You can customize sort order/direction of your widget content in skin settings > customize home menu.
Is it possible to have watched episodes count on posters like in estuary?
(2022-02-07, 13:23)gzpr Wrote: Is it possible to have watched episodes count on posters like in estuary?

Nope Smile
Quick question... I can see that you have icons for source "TV" in the flags folders but is there any way to get them to show while browsing the media library like for example "Blu-ray" or "DVD"? I have tried adding ".tv" to the filename, but that did not work.
(2022-02-07, 00:30)Joeyrub Wrote: Hello all.
This is my first time posting here, so let me first say. I love the skin! I use Kodi mostly only for watching TV with my HdHomeRun Tuner (with the Zuki plugin).
I really like how this skin looks n feels on the live TV screen.
But I have a question.
Is there any way to make it show instead of the Channel logo, on the OSD screen, to show instead the show poster, (or EPG icon)?
It would look so much better with the show icons instead of the channel logos.
Most skins show the channel logo, but a few do show the Show poster instead, the Embuary skin, and Amber, both have the show poster.
If there is any way to make this happen, I'd really love it and appreciate it. And I'm sure many other tv users like myself would love it.
Thanks for this great skin.
Joey R

I will think about it and add this maybe as an option.
(2022-02-07, 09:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 01:03)djl0327 Wrote: Are you able to add an option for more widgets on the main menus and the ability to randomize the order?  For example I have some playlist widgets displayed but I'd like to be able to add more and randomize the order whenever Kodi starts.

You can customize sort order/direction of your widget content in skin settings > customize home menu.

Yes, more than 6 widgets, with the ability to alternate the order of which they appear. I have a menu that displays certain playlists, I’d like to add more than 6.
Is it possible to easily migrate my home widgets from Arctic Horizon to Zephyr Reloaded?
(2022-02-07, 16:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 00:30)Joeyrub Wrote: Hello all.
This is my first time posting here, so let me first say. I love the skin! I use Kodi mostly only for watching TV with my HdHomeRun Tuner (with the Zuki plugin).
I really like how this skin looks n feels on the live TV screen.
But I have a question.
Is there any way to make it show instead of the Channel logo, on the OSD screen, to show instead the show poster, (or EPG icon)?
It would look so much better with the show icons instead of the channel logos.
Most skins show the channel logo, but a few do show the Show poster instead, the Embuary skin, and Amber, both have the show poster.
If there is any way to make this happen, I'd really love it and appreciate it. And I'm sure many other tv users like myself would love it.
Thanks for this great skin.
Joey R

I will think about it and add this maybe as an option.

Now that just made my day! Yeeehaaaw! Thanks!
If you want me to test, I gladly would.
Thanks for listening

Joey R
(2022-02-07, 18:19)djl0327 Wrote:
(2022-02-07, 09:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Yes, more than 6 widgets, with the ability to alternate the order of which they appear. I have a menu that displays certain playlists, I’d like to add more than 6.

This is not possible with the current way of widget implementation without slowing down the system, sorry.
(2022-02-07, 19:41)eu11111 Wrote: Is it possible to easily migrate my home widgets from Arctic Horizon to Zephyr Reloaded?

Not that I know of, sorry.
And some more questions from my side. Wink

1. When using Kodi's option to link a movie with a tv show the displayed result in some viewtypes shows the director(s) as the main headline and below that the studio is shown, the example is with viewtype "Seasons Info v2":
On other viewtypes title and genre(s) are shown instead which would be nice for all viewtypes I think.

2. After opening the information for a tv show and then going to the "Extended Infos" a list is loaded including streaming services "provided by JustWatch":
Besides the fact that those icons are so small that I can barely read them from a distance it's also a type of information I don't really need, amongst other reasons because it doesn't seem to take location into account (it shows Vudu as an option, not available outside of the US). I guess the list is generated by an addon but is there an option anywhere to control the loaded/displayed information? And if not can I edit an .xml to hide the streaming services?

3. I wonder wether you saw the post I made yesterday?
(2022-02-07, 16:14)leschranz Wrote: Quick question... I can see that you have icons for source "TV" in the flags folders but is there any way to get them to show while browsing the media library like for example "Blu-ray" or "DVD"? I have tried adding ".tv" to the filename, but that did not work.
(2022-02-08, 10:50)leschranz Wrote: And some more questions from my side. Wink

You are welcome Smile feel free to ask Smile

(2022-02-08, 10:50)leschranz Wrote: 1. When using Kodi's option to link a movie with a tv show the displayed result in some viewtypes shows the director(s) as the main headline and below that the studio is shown, the example is with viewtype "Seasons Info v2":
On other viewtypes title and genre(s) are shown instead which would be nice for all viewtypes I think.

If the infolabel $INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle] is not empty, the tv show title will be shown. Fallback is e.g. director. This applies to seasons, eposides and tvshow levels. Works fine for me:

(2022-02-08, 10:50)leschranz Wrote: 2. After opening the information for a tv show and then going to the "Extended Infos" a list is loaded including streaming services "provided by JustWatch":
Besides the fact that those icons are so small that I can barely read them from a distance it's also a type of information I don't really need, amongst other reasons because it doesn't seem to take location into account (it shows Vudu as an option, not available outside of the US). I guess the list is generated by an addon but is there an option anywhere to control the loaded/displayed information? And if not can I edit an .xml to hide the streaming services?

Please take a look at the following lines:

(2022-02-08, 10:50)leschranz Wrote: 3. I wonder wether you saw the post I made yesterday?
Quick question... I can see that you have icons for source "TV" in the flags folders but is there any way to get them to show while browsing the media library like for example "Blu-ray" or "DVD"? I have tried adding ".tv" to the filename, but that did not work.

I dont know, what the icon was for. This was already included in AZ1 Smile
Hi , I must be missing a setting , I can't get the fanart in netfix multi widget view to show top right, it comes up as full screen behind widgets and info. I have "vertical multi-widgets netflix , netflix clear logo, netflix fanart , all ticked , full screen fanart unticked . Enabling or disabling fanart in "Backgrounds" doesn't seem to change it.
(2022-02-08, 14:29)ontap Wrote: Hi , I must be missing a setting , I can't get the fanart in netfix multi widget view to show top right, it comes up as full screen behind widgets and info. I have "vertical multi-widgets netflix , netflix clear logo, netflix fanart , all ticked , full screen fanart unticked . Enabling or disabling fanart in "Backgrounds" doesn't seem to change it.

Could you please provide screenshots (home/skin setting) of what you mean? Thanks
  • 300(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11