• 302(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi, i have a little problem after updating maybe artic 1.1.63 - 1.1.66 or it is my fault and feel dump now after searching hours in these mass off settings.

Before, the music player info on bottom stays where it is. Now it hides automatically exactly after 10s and doesn't matter which switches i set music osd related.
Any hint which setting combination are relevant or/and correct setting. Editing directly a xml is also not the problem.

Is this below named as Display Info or as OSD Controls?
If i activate Skin settings > Video/Music OSD > Always display info and osd controls on music visualization bottom bar not visible anymore and i see the left pane only permanently.
In View options > Hide OSD is disabled.
No visualization enabled except artistfanart for background.
Video / Musik OSD > Auto close OSD after delay (in seconds) is disabled.

RPi3 | RPi4 | LibreElec Kodi
(2022-02-10, 11:04)nojoe Wrote: Any hint which setting combination are relevant or/and correct setting. Editing directly a xml is also not the problem.

That shoud not be a skin issue. Close the OSD (the panel on the left with the control buttons and playlist) if it's visible and then you simply open the info bar by pressing the Info button on whatever remote you use (the "I" key on a keyboard for example) and don't close it again. Kodi should remember that and the music info bar should be visibe all the time, no matter what options you choose in the skin settings.
Oh my gosh!!! So simple.. Rofl

Hello from Spain, I would like to know how to show these icons: HD720, H.264, DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS, 5.1, PG13, IMDB, etc.. Gracias
(2022-02-10, 18:41)joaqui21 Wrote: Hello from Spain, I would like to know how to show these icons: HD720, H.264, DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS, 5.1, PG13, IMDB, etc.. Gracias

What content for movies/tv-shows do you have (addon, lokal/scraped, etc.)?
Quick question, whats the newest stable version for this skin, ive updated from Kodi Addon repository and its still 1.1.66, im sure I saw much newer versions somewhere else...unless im mistaken?
(2022-02-11, 18:32)DarkEther Wrote: Quick question, whats the newest stable version for this skin, ive updated from Kodi Addon repository and its still 1.1.66, im sure I saw much newer versions somewhere else...unless im mistaken?

The newest version is 1.1.66, so if you find a higher version, please let me know.
its fine its me getting all the different Zephyr versions mixed up..
That's all..

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/releases
(2022-02-05, 23:34)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-05, 23:22)horizons1 Wrote: I am in good shape on changing my Now Playing music screen, thanks to @beatmasterrs help locating the right xml files. Thanks again for that.

New question: For Kodi on Android, I am not seeing anything in the Media folder except for two XBT files (Square & Textures). Where are all the jpgs and pngs for Android stored? They must be somewhere because the skin is working properly, I just cannot find where to replace a couple overlay pngs.

Thanks!

Xbt files are used regardless of the os. You can use the kodi texture tool to decompile xbt files.
This was ridiculously easy. Thank you!
(2022-02-10, 11:46)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-02-10, 11:04)nojoe Wrote: Any hint which setting combination are relevant or/and correct setting. Editing directly a xml is also not the problem.

That shoud not be a skin issue. Close the OSD (the panel on the left with the control buttons and playlist) if it's visible and then you simply open the info bar by pressing the Info button on whatever remote you use (the "I" key on a keyboard for example) and don't close it again. Kodi should remember that and the music info bar should be visibe all the time, no matter what options you choose in the skin settings.
Not sure if the OP is on Android TV but I have found that Kodi on Android TV does not consistently remember the osd setting by simply pressing "i" like it does in Windows. I've had this issue across several skins and there's history on this topic in the kodi forums. What I do is create a file called 'Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml' with the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window type="dialog" id="1192">
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
    <visible>Player.HasAudio + !Integer.IsEqual(MusicPlayer.Time,0) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>
    <!--<visible>Skin.HasSetting(MusicFullscreenEnabled)</visible> -->
    <controls></controls>
</window>

Place this in the 1080i folder. It forces a full screen overlay when playing music. It goes away when you stop playing. Note that the window id needs to be one unused by another file in the skin. 1192 is not used by Reloaded but if it ever is I'd have to change the number or the overlay won't work.

I post this in case it's helpful. Of course, if there is a better in-skin fix I'd love not having to use this.
@beatmasterrs, I have 3 questions:
  1. With "File manager," I added a source 'special://home' or 'speical://temp', but this source does not show up as a resource path while adding video resource, why?
  2. For the menu of FAVORITES, how to set it as icon view not popup menu view?
  3. I notice a backup tools within this skin, comparing with Kodi\backup addon, they cover the same data? could I uninstall the latter one using yours instead to avoid redundancy?

Thanks!
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
I clicked the theme colors - change based on sunrise/dusk checkbox and set the theme to white. I want to have the dark one and it doesn't change. Thank you
(2021-12-18, 18:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-18, 14:58)stein Wrote:  
  1. How to display music codecs? e.g. I missing DTS to be indicated; would be better to include in context menu/information?

1. Imho there is no infolabel for that. You can choose the media flags you like in: skin settings > furniture > select media flags. If they are available for the title, they will be shown.
DTS label is avaliable, e.g. here:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags => audio flags

While using KODI default skin, DTS codec will be displayed for the library of music. please double check:
https://imgur.com/a/gkl9E0l
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
Hello, can we deactivate the submenus when they are already used in the widgets ?
thanks in advance
  • 302(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11