• 306(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-02-19, 00:58)lococola Wrote:
(2022-02-19, 00:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 21:03)lococola Wrote: Yes I tried them all. The one that most looks like the Info Wall view is the Double Flix one, but really it is quite different. It adds a thumbnail that I don't need and it omits the metadata shown in the bottom right of the screenshot above the plot synopsis. So I prefer the original Info Wall view, if that is somehow possible to recreate.

Maybe you didn't see it, but in the poster wall view there is an option - extra info. This is what it looks like:

Doh, I didn't realize you have options within each individual view. This is a close as it's going to get, I can live with it Wink Thanks again!

I only get a list with a image and info when I point to a line.
There are different options regarding the list. There is no option to replace the list in the image
(2022-02-18, 21:03)lococola Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded is based on the original Arctic: Zephyr skin. There are views that look similar to the one you showed. Have you tested them?
Yes I tried them all. The one that most looks like the Info Wall view is the Double Flix one, but really it is quite different. It adds a thumbnail that I don't need and it omits the metadata shown in the bottom right of the screenshot above the plot synopsis. So I prefer the original Info Wall view, if that is somehow possible to recreate.

Maybe you didn't see it, but in the poster wall view there is an option - extra info. This is what it looks like:

There are different options regarding the list. There is no option to replace the list in the image
(2022-02-26, 17:54)amshpitz Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 21:03)lococola Wrote: Yes I tried them all. The one that most looks like the Info Wall view is the Double Flix one, but really it is quite different. It adds a thumbnail that I don't need and it omits the metadata shown in the bottom right of the screenshot above the plot synopsis. So I prefer the original Info Wall view, if that is somehow possible to recreate.

Please switch to the "poster wall" view.
I found IT View, post wall and extra info options Thank you excellent skin!!!
(2022-02-26, 17:04)the_cool11 Wrote: Hi, firstly thank you for a great skin! It is definitely one of the most fully fleshed out skins so much appreciated.

I have one issue that I am struggling with. I use Tiny Media Manager to write my nfo's and Radarr to rename my media. Radarr will rename an Atmos movie as [TRUEHD ATMOS] and TMM will write the following in the nfo:

<audio>
        <codec>TrueHD/Atmos</codec>

In kodi, I only get the TrueHD media flag, not the atmos. I have previously scraped films appear correctly with the same file name layout, but the difference was TMM used to add the codec as "Atmos" in the nfo, but has now changed this to "TrueHD/Atmos". Changing this back to "Atmos" will allow for the Atmos flag to appear. Does the skin pull this label from the nfo or the file name?

Either way, I cannot figure out a workflow to ensure the correct flag to appear, Radarr does not let me split TRUEHD and ATMOS into separate tags, and TMM does not let me write the nfo as Atmos, so I am a little stuck here.

Any chance the skin can be update to reflect how radarr and TMM handle Atmos?

Many thanks!

The skin is looking for the following matches in filename for atmos: String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,.atmos.) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,.atmos-) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,dolby atmos) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,dolby-atmos)

For truehd this info will be read from the ListItem.AudioCodec infolabel.
Version 1.1.68 is finished. Here are the main changes that version 1.1.68 brings with it:

• Improved skin shortcuts implementation
  • Improved widget info for episodes
  • Improved skin performance
  • Added option for always visible controls in extended now playing info
  • Fixed issues
  • Code improvements, cleanup

Will be hopefully available soon Smile
Can someone point me in the right direction to get my Rotten tomatoes ratings back. I lost them in an update and none of the previous bookmarks I have seem to correspond with any of the settings menus I'm looking at right now.
(2022-02-28, 02:20)crutzulee Wrote: Can someone point me in the right direction to get my Rotten tomatoes ratings back. I lost them in an update and none of the previous bookmarks I have seem to correspond with any of the settings menus I'm looking at right now.

Please have a look at skin settings > furniture > select media flags.
I'm having issues with auto-trailers working in flix views. Searching this thread, it seems like this should be working in the latest build (1.1.68) but I'm not having any luck... I have the IMDB trailer addon installed and have `User IMDB trailers` enabled in the Video / Music Infodialog section of skin settings and enabled trailers in `Furniture`. When I change the time before the trailer should start and go to my movies list (in flix views), the background dims after the set time as if the trailer is going to play, but then nothing happens. When I go to information > Play Trailer on a movie, imdb plays the trailer fine.  Am I missing something? Anyone have this working on the latest release? I can try master, but since the lastest release was from 3 days ago, I thought this should be working
(2022-03-02, 02:02)Jaydawgx7 Wrote: I'm having issues with auto-trailers working in flix views. Searching this thread, it seems like this should be working in the latest build (1.1.68) but I'm not having any luck... I have the IMDB trailer addon installed and have `User IMDB trailers` enabled in the Video / Music Infodialog section of skin settings and enabled trailers in `Furniture`. When I change the time before the trailer should start and go to my movies list (in flix views), the background dims after the set time as if the trailer is going to play, but then nothing happens. When I go to information > Play Trailer on a movie, imdb plays the trailer fine.  Am I missing something? Anyone have this working on the latest release? I can try master, but since the lastest release was from 3 days ago, I thought this should be working

You have enabled imdb-trailers for the info dialog, but for auto trailer, which are played in the background in the views, this setting isn't for. If you enable extened debugging info in skin settings > arctic: zephyr - reloaded, you can see some infos on the left, e.g. the listitem trailer property, where you can see the trailer-patch, if that was found. Is it an addon/youtube path?
Wink 
@beatmasterrs

This skin is by far my favorite: nice balance between configurablity and features.

About the rating, I had some trouble since updating to 1.1.65 and laters to get back user rating visible and changeable with PgUp/PgDown keys. But I got it working by adjusting the settings.
But, as far as I remember, before 1.1.65, it displayed the stars only with a "highly level" corresponding to the actual rating. Now it displays only one star and the numeric value. Any way to have the choice between value and "star highlighting" in a future release? Value is less visible (my TV is far from the sofa or I need glasses   Nerd )
(2022-03-06, 20:01)wawa79 Wrote: @beatmasterrs

This skin is by far my favorite: nice balance between configurablity and features.

About the rating, I had some trouble since updating to 1.1.65 and laters to get back user rating visible and changeable with PgUp/PgDown keys. But I got it working by adjusting the settings.
But, as far as I remember, before 1.1.65, it displayed the stars only with a "highly level" corresponding to the actual rating. Now it displays only one star and the numeric value. Any way to have the choice between value and "star highlighting" in a future release? Value is less visible (my TV is far from the sofa or I need glasses   Nerd )

I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly. What setting did you make to make the UserRating available again with up/down?

And what is different since 1.1.65? Please provide screenshots so I know exactly what you mean and describe your feature request in more detail, thanks Smile
(2022-03-06, 20:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-06, 20:01)wawa79 Wrote:  

I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly. What setting did you make to make the UserRating available again with up/down?

And what is different since 1.1.65? Please provide screenshots so I know exactly what you mean and describe your feature request in more detail, thanks Smile

On the MusicVisualization page, the rating:
  • was showing as 0 to 5 horizontal stars before : *****
  • is now showing with one star and the rating value : * 8.0
(sorry for not posting screenshots but I just cannot find a way to share them from OneDrive here!)

I just digged into the settings.xml and got it to display what I expected by changing the following setting:
    <setting id="musicosd.numericrating" type="bool">false</setting>

But I did not find where in the UI settings this option was. Sorry for my dumb post and thank you for your quick reply!
(2022-03-06, 21:11)wawa79 Wrote:
(2022-03-06, 20:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-06, 20:01)wawa79 Wrote:  

On the MusicVisualization page, the rating:
  • was showing as 0 to 5 horizontal stars before : *****
  • is now showing with one star and the rating value : * 8.0
(sorry for not posting screenshots but I just cannot find a way to share them from OneDrive here!)

I just digged into the settings.xml and got it to display what I expected by changing the following setting:
    <setting id="musicosd.numericrating" type="bool">false</setting>

But I did not find where in the UI settings this option was. Sorry for my dumb post and thank you for your quick reply!

You are welcome. You can find the setting here:

watch gallery

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Long time Aeon Nox guy here and I just recently found this amazing skin. Excellent work!

I have been playing with it a bit and wanted to make the font a bit larger and maybe show only 3 menu items at a time. That they don't have to scroll when the main menu item is larger than the defined spaces provided.
Example would be a menu for Favorites after changing the font size, it only shows favorit..then scrolls once highlighted the rest of the word.

If I could drop the amount of main menu items shown down to 3 and utilize the same amount of horizontal space as the 6 main menu items that are default, the entire word would show no matter what.

Is this possible to do? If so which xml would I look in please? Thank you for your time, help, and for putting together an amazingly versatile skin!
  • 306(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11