• 314(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Edit: Fixed ... folder by changing parent folder settings.

Context Menu is still accessible in kiosk mode. Any chance I can disable it in kiosk mode?
One more question.

How do I use widgets in "Clean and minimal". I just want 1 section to have widgets, the rest none.

Inversely, use "Widget Aspect"=Clean and minimal on widgets Home Menu Style.

TLDR, use a mixture of "Clean and minimal" and Widgets

lol sorry, your skin is just that great! Just need some tweaks for my liking.

Another question, how do disable the black gradient in pause osd.

I've edited out 3D mode and bookmarks from Includes_OSD.xml. i assume the black gradient is in there as well. Just want to know what to delete/edit.
(2022-04-18, 19:37)clockwerk Wrote: One more question.

How do I use widgets in "Clean and minimal". I just want 1 section to have widgets, the rest none.

You can set a background for the main menu item, that should not show a widget.

(2022-04-18, 19:37)clockwerk Wrote: Inversely, use "Widget Aspect"=Clean and minimal on widgets Home Menu Style.

TLDR, use a mixture of "Clean and minimal" and Widgets

Sorry, but i have no idea, what you are talking about... Please explain that in more detail.
(2022-04-18, 20:06)clockwerk Wrote: lol sorry, your skin is just that great! Just need some tweaks for my liking.

Another question, how do disable the black gradient in pause osd.

I've edited out 3D mode and bookmarks from Includes_OSD.xml. i assume the black gradient is in there as well. Just want to know what to delete/edit.

This is located here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...2995-L3007
(2022-04-18, 17:41)clockwerk Wrote: Edit: Fixed ... folder by changing parent folder settings.

Context Menu is still accessible in kiosk mode. Any chance I can disable it in kiosk mode?

Kiosk mode needs some improvements, as i never used that. Will be fixed within the next update, i think.
(2022-04-19, 00:18)beatmasterrs Wrote: You can set a background for the main menu item, that should not show a widget.

Use both widget and Clean/Minimal at the SAME TIME:
Movies, TV.
Movies = Use widget
TV = Use Clean and Minimal.

For TV, in Clean and minimal mode, fanart is automatically cycled through as background.
BUT there's no way to have fanart cycle using widget mode.
Bug 
Following up with an issue relative to these posts about star ratings being displayed.
I can't quite recall when this began, but it was quite possibly around the same time as the aforementioned posts were made in this thread (knowing that it was a few months ago, at the very least). To describe in a bit more detail; the user star rating is not being displayed when switching to the fullscreen 'Now Playing' window (with the audio visualization). The rating is displayed in other views, and other levels of the library (artists, albums) but the stars that are meant to be highlighted above the seekbar/duration of the currently playing track are always dimmed no matter the rating given. I am able to rate the item by accessing through the OSD menu, as well as from list views via the information window, but changes are not reflected in the Now Playing view. I like being able to rate a song at that window quickly via PGUP / PGDWN without leaving, but am unable to do so without having those stars to view as reference. I manage my library (of all media types) myself and do not use online sources for scraping to identify the media and could really care less about online/3rd party ratings for music, so this is not an issue with scrapers but rather my own rating that is assigned being displayed. The ratings are being assigned by kodi into the database, as other views of the media will display it, in addition to library exports showing as well. (It should be worth noting that changing the option to display a numeric rating instead was not successful, however; I do prefer the star rating over a numeric one.
(2022-04-19, 07:19)psyburr Wrote: Following up with an issue relative to these posts about star ratings being displayed.
I can't quite recall when this began, but it was quite possibly around the same time as the aforementioned posts were made in this thread (knowing that it was a few months ago, at the very least). To describe in a bit more detail; the user star rating is not being displayed when switching to the fullscreen 'Now Playing' window (with the audio visualization). The rating is displayed in other views, and other levels of the library (artists, albums) but the stars that are meant to be highlighted above the seekbar/duration of the currently playing track are always dimmed no matter the rating given. I am able to rate the item by accessing through the OSD menu, as well as from list views via the information window, but changes are not reflected in the Now Playing view. I like being able to rate a song at that window quickly via PGUP / PGDWN without leaving, but am unable to do so without having those stars to view as reference. I manage my library (of all media types) myself and do not use online sources for scraping to identify the media and could really care less about online/3rd party ratings for music, so this is not an issue with scrapers but rather my own rating that is assigned being displayed. The ratings are being assigned by kodi into the database, as other views of the media will display it, in addition to library exports showing as well. (It should be worth noting that changing the option to display a numeric rating instead was not successful, however; I do prefer the star rating over a numeric one.

First make sure, you have skin settings > furniture > user rating overrides not set to "none". If that doesnt help: How do you start to play your songs? For me, this error only occurs, if i start playing a song from the dialogmusicinfo. That should be fixed in the latest master on github.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Hi,
My Kodi (19.4) keeps crashing after about 20/30 minutes. It only started happening a few day's ago.

The log is here:
rusihenune (paste)
The crash is at the end of the log I think. Any ideas? I'm using Kodi on a Fire Cube. The crash seems to be linked to episode.net.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Pete
First off @beatmasterrs you have a very friendly to customize skin, and some of your features are almost impossible to replace!

I do have ONE question (for now haha)

For my home screen widgets, I've got fanart/thumbnails set up perfectly for everything, BUT I cannot figure out how to get my "Next Episodes" widget to display a thumbnail from that episode, instead of fanart/thumbnail for the program itself.

For example, I want a landscape to show from the episode 3 of Moon Knight (then change for episode 4) instead of a fanart for the entire show that never changes.

I hope I explained it as best as I can because I'm currently not at home to take a photo.

I'm running Multiple Widgets Vertical and every widget is coming from TMDBHelper.
(2022-04-20, 01:40)inihendrix Wrote: First off @beatmasterrs you have a very friendly to customize skin, and some of your features are almost impossible to replace!

I do have ONE question (for now haha)

For my home screen widgets, I've got fanart/thumbnails set up perfectly for everything, BUT I cannot figure out how to get my "Next Episodes" widget to display a thumbnail from that episode, instead of fanart/thumbnail for the program itself.

For example, I want a landscape to show from the episode 3 of Moon Knight (then change for episode 4) instead of a fanart for the entire show that never changes.

I hope I explained it as best as I can because I'm currently not at home to take a photo.

I'm running Multiple Widgets Vertical and every widget is coming from TMDBHelper.

Thanks for your kind words Smile Did you set thumbnail as the aspect in widget settings?
(2022-04-20, 07:07)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your kind words Smile Did you set thumbnail as the aspect in widget settings?

Just wanted to update that I finally narrowed down what the issue was - I hadn't made the correct changes in TMDBHelper settings for widgets but now I've got it looking perfect!

Honestly, it's an absolute joy to use AZ Reloaded, even my wife finds it easy to navigate!

I appreciate the help though man, thank you so much.
Hi, me again.
I was using Kodi on a Firestick, but I've just done a fresh install with Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on a Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Two niggling settings I can't seem to find (All when playing music related):
1. In the 'now playing' screen, I used to get a background slideshow for the now playing artist, but now I just get the default static backdrop. Which setting do I need to change?
2. When playing music I get a ticker tape message with the artist name & song title. How do I turn this off?

Thanks for any help!
(2022-04-23, 20:38)Chalklands Wrote: Hi, me again.
I was using Kodi on a Firestick, but I've just done a fresh install with Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on a Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Two niggling settings I can't seem to find (All when playing music related):
1. In the 'now playing' screen, I used to get a background slideshow for the now playing artist, but now I just get the default static backdrop. Which setting do I need to change?
2. When playing music I get a ticker tape message with the artist name & song title. How do I turn this off?

Thanks for any help!
Worked out question 1, but still stuck on the Artist/Song tickertape thing.
  • 314(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11