• 316(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Thank you for the reply. I think there is something wrong with my installation. What is the default colour scheme? When I install the skin, the default Kodi gradient (blue/green) is what shown as default. Every single screenshot I have seen in this thread shows pink/red like yours and I'm wondering why this option is not available? Has everyone gone and changed their colours one by one manually?
To clarify, in the Colours section (first screenshot you showed me), I only have 5 options and none of them change the gradient which means when the theme is applied (brown, darkest, light, and light brown) is looks ugly with the glue/green gradient. I have also seen other people with screenshots showing different gradients and while I know I can change the colours individually and fine tune the look, I am getting the impression that there are "pre-installed schemes" that can be applied that would presumably change the selection gradient at the same time?

Or.... are people actually just changing colours one by one and making their own themes?
(2022-04-30, 18:42)ambulancePilot Wrote: Thank you for the reply. I think there is something wrong with my installation. What is the default colour scheme? When I install the skin, the default Kodi gradient (blue/green) is what shown as default. Every single screenshot I have seen in this thread shows pink/red like yours and I'm wondering why this option is not available? Has everyone gone and changed their colours one by one manually?

As you can see in the 2nd screenshot, you can set a gradient for most skin-colors sections.

The blur green gradient is the default one, that's right.
Understood. I thought there were preconfigured themes which altered the gradients at the same time. Thank you for the clarification! In regards the clearlogo issue, this is what I'm facing. Perhaps you can shed some light in what I'm doing wrong?

(2022-04-30, 18:56)ambulancePilot Wrote: Understood. I thought there were preconfigured themes which altered the gradients at the same time. Thank you for the clarification! In regards the clearlogo issue, this is what I'm facing. Perhaps you can shed some light in what I'm doing wrong?

That's a bug in the skin code. Has allready fixed and changes are on github. Update will be available soon, i think.
That's great, thank you for the information! I appreciate it.
can anyone help i just been using this skin and it wants to install tubed which i did and i cannot get the trailers to run just says (error quota exceeded (403) ? also, it wants to be able to access my data which i am not to happy about. can the trailers not use a different plugin? 

i noticed in the older .info file it had a expoer of
<trailer>SMB://AAA/TV Shows/Squid Game/SquidGame-trailer.mp4</trailer>

the new one says
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.tubed/?mode=play&video_id=l9H1uSS_zkk</trailer>

why has this changed and will i need to redo all my .nfo files?

thanks
(2022-04-02, 00:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-31, 03:31)Matayu Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 09:26)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yeah, that's been bothering me for a while too. I have created a branch for testing. For me it looks cool and works well. There is an option "episodes widgets background" in skin settings > extras. Please test and let me know, what you think:

Zip file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-14.zip

That's the one Wink
Works Great 👍

I have changed the widget setting to a global setting, so that, if enabled, the background for episodes will be a thumb instead fanart (in library and home). I thinks it's more consistent. Setting can be found in furniture > Use thumb instead of fanart for background on episodes.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-14.zip
Sorry for the late reply I ain't getting my notifications.
I'll check it out thanks 👍
I can somehow add zip to their default settings? After installing it would already be the default?
(2022-05-05, 14:50)Borec1 Wrote: I can somehow add zip to their default settings? After installing it would already be the default?

What do you mean exactly?
(2022-05-01, 09:12)meridius Wrote: can anyone help i just been using this skin and it wants to install tubed which i did and i cannot get the trailers to run just says (error quota exceeded (403) ? also, it wants to be able to access my data which i am not to happy about. can the trailers not use a different plugin? 

the new one says

thanks
no help on this?

as none of my new added tv shows are playing the trailers properly and was also wondering why a new generated .nfo is now using a different export link for tv trailers.
(2022-05-08, 08:47)meridius Wrote:
(2022-05-01, 09:12)meridius Wrote: can anyone help i just been using this skin and it wants to install tubed which i did and i cannot get the trailers to run just says (error quota exceeded (403) ? also, it wants to be able to access my data which i am not to happy about. can the trailers not use a different plugin? 

the new one says

thanks
no help on this?

as none of my new added tv shows are playing the trailers properly and was also wondering why a new generated .nfo is now using a different export link for tv trailers.

If I write something wrong, you are free to correct me. Smile

Your issue it is not a skin related
nfo files do not generate themselves or with the skin.

If you use Kodi scrapper you need to export your library with "kodi settings => library => export library => separate => ..."
Perhaps you use a external scrapper like "Media Companion" or "MediaElch" or others ?

But in all case nfo files is generated with the options defined in your scrapper.
Yes you can used addon "Youtube" (must be set in your scrapper settings)  or your local file "movie-traler.mp4" for trailers

this can help : https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers

If you don't use "Tubed" you need to update your nfo files and scan your medias again to upade all informations in kodi.
Is it possible to hide watched/completed from widget spotlight?
(2022-05-08, 17:43)snyft Wrote: Is it possible to hide watched/completed from widget spotlight?
are you try this ? : 

IMDB ratings

this skin is amazing. it's the best I can find anywhere but for the love of god I just can't get IMDB ratings to show up.

I can get rotten tomatoes etc etc but no IMDB. I've been trying for a month now. I have OMDB API etc etc, even tried universal movie scrapers etc etc.

I give up. Please tell me can it be done? lol
  • 316(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11