• 323(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-07-26, 14:33)infinitysb Wrote: thank you for your reply, I have setting both of your comments, but the same

Could you please provide screenshots? Do you have addon content or locale scraped content?
I apply The Movie Database Python and Universal Movie Scraper it as the same result.Image
Sorry for the late reply. That works thanks!
(2022-07-11, 23:01)kalle2000 Wrote:
(2022-06-28, 05:25)htpcmac Wrote: I seem to have found the issue.  If the OSD view is set to Reloaded it does not work.  Everything works as expected with OSD set to Standard.
Can you try the new version from github? PVR artwork is supposed to be fixed for OSD Reloaded.

sorry for the late reply.  That works.
(2022-07-26, 16:58)infinitysb Wrote: I apply The Movie Database Python and Universal Movie Scraper it as the same result.Image

Thank you. That is a kodi related setting. But I'm not sure, which one.

I think it was in settings > library > videos > extract video information from files
Can I ask how do I use the cinema experience function?

I added a intro folder and set trailers to 2, but I can't for the life of me find where I activate it.
(2022-08-04, 15:02)mac_dee Wrote: Can I ask how do I use the cinema experience function?

I added a intro folder and set trailers to 2, but I can't for the life of me find where I activate it.

Please take a look here:

watch gallery
Thanks, that did the trick!
(2022-08-05, 00:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-04, 15:02)mac_dee Wrote: Can I ask how do I use the cinema experience function?

Please take a look here:

watch gallery
Wait, is there a way to get Cinemavision to work with this button now? I have the latest version of AZR and CV and when I use that button it either does nothing or it just plays the movie. I still have to use the context menu for cinemavision.
I want to set the same view options for episodes for all my shows, any ideas? can't find a way to do it and have too many to set them individually, if possible, to set the options as global would be ideal since I also have multiple libraries
(2022-08-06, 22:29)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2022-08-05, 00:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Please take a look here:
Wait, is there a way to get Cinemavision to work with this button now? I have the latest version of AZR and CV and when I use that button it either does nothing or it just plays the movie. I still have to use the context menu for cinemavision.

After there were several requests for the integration of the CinemaVision addon, I created a test version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-5.zip
You can download and install the zip version in the kodi addon manager. After that, you will get a new option in the dialog video info settings, were you can enable support for cinema vision script.

The Script can be run in the video info dialog.

But tbh, for me the script does not start. Maybe someone could test this?

xml:
ERROR <general>: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script C:\Users\standard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\cinemavision.py
(2022-08-07, 12:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-06, 22:29)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2022-08-05, 00:30)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please take a look here:

After there were several requests for the integration of the CinemaVision addon, I created a test version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-5.zip
You can download and install the zip version in the kodi addon manager. After that, you will get a new option in the dialog video info settings, were you can enable support for cinema vision script.

xml:
ERROR <general>: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script C:\Users\standard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\cinemavision.py

Ah I missed that additional option. Thanks. 

Regarding the error, unless yours is different, the script should be addon.py. i.e. Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py. At least that's what the filename is called in my CV addon folder.
(2022-08-07, 19:43)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2022-08-07, 12:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-06, 22:29)Reckoner89 Wrote: Wait, is there a way to get Cinemavision to work with this button now? I have the latest version of AZR and CV and when I use that button it either does nothing or it just plays the movie. I still have to use the context menu for cinemavision.

xml:

Regarding the error, unless yours is different, the script should be addon.py. i.e. Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py. At least that's what the filename is called in my CV addon folder.

The zip file, that i have downloaded from here: https://cinemavision.tv/files/ does not contain any cinemavision.py or addon.py file. So, i have no idea, what i am doing wrong.
(2022-08-07, 23:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-07, 19:43)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2022-08-07, 12:26)beatmasterrs Wrote: After there were several requests for the integration of the CinemaVision addon, I created a test version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-5.zip

xml:

The zip file, that i have downloaded from here: https://cinemavision.tv/files/ does not contain any cinemavision.py or addon.py file. So, i have no idea, what i am doing wrong.
That's odd. I just downloaded and I see the addon.py file in there. Are sure you're looking in script.cinemavision.zip and not context.cinemavision.zip?
Wink 
I tried searching the thread for a minute or two but didn't find anything

anyways is there a way I can fix "subtitles | extra info | bookmarks" to show properly (without getting cut off) in the reloaded osd?

works perfectly in the standard osd and there's plenty of space for it to work

• 323(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11