• 325(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi there! Firstly this skin is awesome, I just got done setting up widgets for movies and TV shows. Here's my question.

I notice an option to set widget items to unlimited. I would assume the items part means how many movies are shown on the widget when scrolling along.

However it's never unlimited. It eventually ends at about 100ish with an arrow that opens up into pages.

So the question is how do I set them to scrolll all the way through all the pages?
(2022-08-25, 21:44)CplVex Wrote: Hi there! Firstly this skin is awesome, I just got done setting up widgets for movies and TV shows. Here's my question.

I notice an option to set widget items to unlimited. I would assume the items part means how many movies are shown on the widget when scrolling along.

However it's never unlimited. It eventually ends at about 100ish with an arrow that opens up into pages.

So the question is how do I set them to scrolll all the way through all the pages?

The setting means the limit per widget. If you have set "unlimited" there is no limit from the skin side, except for widgets like "new movies", where the number of movies is limited to "25" by the used playlist (skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\extras\playlists\NewMovies.xsp), which imho makes sense in that case. If you are using addon-content for your widgets, maybe the addon handles this differently, so that arrows are shown. From the skin side, there is nothing, i can do.
Good as always and used the skin artic zephyr and with this mod I am fascinated, there is one thing that I have doubts and it does not come out, in the section settings / settings skin / information dialogue / cinema experience ...

I play the trailers but the intros I can't get them to play, create at the root a folder called Cinema Experience and inside another intro and inside the intros in .mp4 but it doesn't do anything, does anyone know how to create the path and in what format should the intros be put? Thank you
(2022-08-30, 20:57)Mariotelli Wrote: Good as always and used the skin artic zephyr and with this mod I am fascinated, there is one thing that I have doubts and it does not come out, in the section settings / settings skin / information dialogue / cinema experience ...

I play the trailers but the intros I can't get them to play, create at the root a folder called Cinema Experience and inside another intro and inside the intros in .mp4 but it doesn't do anything, does anyone know how to create the path and in what format should the intros be put? Thank you

The skin uses the embuary helper addon for cinema experience function. You can set only a folder-path, that contains your intros. I think, embuary helper is no looking for sub-folders. I've checked that a few minutes ago and it works fine for me.
And what folders and routes do you have? How did you have them named?
And what files are needed?
(2022-08-30, 21:32)Mariotelli Wrote: And what folders and routes do you have? How did you have them named?

You can set only one folder, that contains your intro videos. In my case i use a folder "cinema" for testing, that only contains a few MP4 files. So in my case the path points to Z:\cinema
Well, I also have a folder with intro videos and it doesn't jump, do you need an addon? Or something else? It's weird because the trailers do jump
(2022-08-30, 23:50)Mariotelli Wrote: Well, I also have a folder with intro videos and it doesn't jump, do you need an addon? Or something else? It's weird because the trailers do jump

Does the path, you set up in the settings, exactly point to the folder, where the videos are in?
Yes, I have the folder on USB drive/my files/Videos and there are two videos in .mp4 but they don't jump, that's why I asked you if you needed any zip apart from the skin
(2022-08-31, 09:07)Mariotelli Wrote: Yes, I have the folder on USB drive/my files/Videos and there are two videos in .mp4 but they don't jump, that's why I asked you if you needed any zip apart from the skin

Well, then I have no idea, why this doesn't work on your end...
Hello, I'm using coreelec 19.5 rc2, I can't get the artist or album wallpapers to play in the music osd, I only get the black background with the name of the song and the artist. I'm using artist slideshow, but either I haven't configured it right or something isn't working.

Any ideas? Thanks.
(2022-08-31, 15:11)jdeacon Wrote: Hello, I'm using coreelec 19.5 rc2, I can't get the artist or album wallpapers to play in the music osd, I only get the black background with the name of the song and the artist. I'm using artist slideshow, but either I haven't configured it right or something isn't working.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Is "Artist Slideshow" is enabled in the music osd settings?
Nop, but I can't find how to enable? 

Is any other way to show the artist background? Any other add-on that I need?
Could you send a screenshot of your folder to see how it is in your root and the settings you have in Kodi? I have kodi 19.4
  • 325(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11