• 335(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-11-25, 17:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-11-25, 14:35)sniktaw Wrote:
(2022-11-24, 16:13)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for the video Smile I was not able to reproduce the issue, you have. Maybe you could provide your settings.xml, located in userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod? So i can test it with the same skin settings. Does this affect other episode views as well?

Forgive my ignorance, how do I attach a file?

You could use a free filehoster like e.g. mediafire and share the link here or in pn.

settings.xml

thanks ;o)
Hi

In the main screen, is there any way to make the trailer autoplay within a solid frame border. Instead of having the darkening around the the left side?
And is there a way to increase the area for the movie description? Often times it's incomplete.

Thank you
(2022-11-28, 19:06)adama42 Wrote: Hi

In the main screen, is there any way to make the trailer autoplay within a solid frame border. Instead of having the darkening around the the left side?
And is there a way to increase the area for the movie description? Often times it's incomplete.

Thank you

That would not fit to the design, sorry. In skin settings > furniture, you could enable auto scrolling for plot and review. Smile
(2022-11-27, 12:20)sniktaw Wrote:
(2022-11-25, 17:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-11-25, 14:35)sniktaw Wrote: Forgive my ignorance, how do I attach a file?

You could use a free filehoster like e.g. mediafire and share the link here or in pn.

settings.xml

thanks ;o)

Thanks for providing the settings.xml. Unfortunately i was not able to reproduce the issue, you have Sad Does this only happen, in netflix (504) view? Could you please test, if this also happens in the list view (50)?
(2022-11-30, 10:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-11-27, 12:20)sniktaw Wrote:
(2022-11-25, 17:32)beatmasterrs Wrote: You could use a free filehoster like e.g. mediafire and share the link here or in pn.

settings.xml

thanks ;o)

Thanks for providing the settings.xml. Unfortunately i was not able to reproduce the issue, you have Sad Does this only happen, in netflix (504) view? Could you please test, if this also happens in the list view (50)?

No focus in list view (50) either. Estuary works fine. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hi. I installed Kodi 20 and wanted to try installing Arctic Zephyr for Kodi 20 as well, which was the link here. But when I went to files in Kodi, it was not shown there at all. In Kodi 19.4 the file showed. How do I install it? I have Kodiners version. Can't see zip files. Can I enter it manually? Well thank you
(2022-12-03, 23:46)jancip Wrote: Hi. I installed Kodi 20 and wanted to try installing Arctic Zephyr for Kodi 20 as well, which was the link here. But when I went to files in Kodi, it was not shown there at all. In Kodi 19.4 the file showed. How do I install it? I have Kodiners version. Can't see zip files. Can I enter it manually? Well thank you

I m not sure what is your issue :
But install from ZIP file is simple :
  1. download file ZIP https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc.../nexus.zip
  2. copy file ZIP on your system where it is easy for you to found the file
  3. "kodi settings" => "add-on" => "install from zip file"
I know this.. but the problem is that it does not show me any zip files.. I have nvidia shield pro.. with kodi 19 ok..
(2022-12-06, 15:02)jancip Wrote: I know this.. but the problem is that it does not show me any zip files.. I have nvidia shield pro.. with kodi 19 ok..

Did you check and enable all right in "nvidia shield" => "settings" => "app" => "kodi" ?
This must be do when you update kodi on Nvidia Shield (with upgrading to Android 11 on Shield).

EDIT 1 : https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/...permission
Great, it's working now.. thank you very much 🙂
(2021-03-21, 17:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 13:12)jancip Wrote: Hi. Would it be possible to give the title of the film as in the second picture, as the text does not scroll and cannot be read with long titles? well thank you

Then the title is displayed twice, which does not look nice. I've added an auto scroll option to skin settings -> homemenu -> widgets -> "Auto scrolling widget title". Please download and test the latest version from here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

@beatmasterrs: Hello, is this feature available in last version (v1.1.72)? I can not find it. Thanks
(2022-12-08, 18:14)prco007 Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 17:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 13:12)jancip Wrote: Hi. Would it be possible to give the title of the film as in the second picture, as the text does not scroll and cannot be read with long titles? well thank you

Then the title is displayed twice, which does not look nice. I've added an auto scroll option to skin settings -> homemenu -> widgets -> "Auto scrolling widget title". Please download and test the latest version from here:

@beatmasterrs: Hello, is this feature available in last version (v1.1.72)? I can not find it. Thanks

This option has been moved to the furniture-section and may be there now is only one option for all titles, if I remember correctly. Smile
(2022-12-08, 18:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-12-08, 18:14)prco007 Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 17:37)beatmasterrs Wrote: Then the title is displayed twice, which does not look nice. I've added an auto scroll option to skin settings -> homemenu -> widgets -> "Auto scrolling widget title". Please download and test the latest version from here:

This option has been moved to the furniture-section and may be there now is only one option for all titles, if I remember correctly. Smile
Yes, I found it  Smile Auto scrolling is functional for description, but text does not scroll for long titles
Is there a way to get the auto complete keyboard to work? When I try to use it, it errors a memory leak.
(2022-12-08, 20:48)Baubas Wrote: Is there a way to get the auto complete keyboard to work? When I try to use it, it errors a memory leak.
It is not a skin issue related
But you can try this :
1 - delete all file .txt under :
xml:
userdata\addon_data\script.module.autocompletion
2 - restart Kodi
  • 335(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11