• 341(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I want to add the information which was the latest episode of a tv show.

So if it is possible i want to move all the informations a little bit more up to the top or to remove a line from the plot and add this info.

Sorry for my bad english
(2023-01-05, 12:47)manthes Wrote: I want to add the information which was the latest episode of a tv show.

So if it is possible i want to move all the informations a little bit more up to the top or to remove a line from the plot and add this info.

Sorry for my bad english

This lines should be a good staring point to add the aditional infos: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...4254-L4294

This is the overall code for the infos (title, text, subline,...) : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...3921-L3993
Started using this skin and it really is amazing, so many options to make it tailored to the way you want.
Using the Blue Sky color for the items but would like the have the highlight bar be other colour than white.
So went through the Color menu and found the ability to change items in there, but am having an issue when trying to change the highlight bar, comes back with an error for the Service Helper ColorPicker and cannot find that anywhere.

Any help or information gratefully accepted, TIA
(2023-01-05, 13:17)exitguy Wrote: Started using this skin and it really is amazing, so many options to make it tailored to the way you want.
Using the Blue Sky color for the items but would like the have the highlight bar be other colour than white.
So went through the Color menu and found the ability to change items in there, but am having an issue when trying to change the highlight bar, comes back with an error for the Service Helper ColorPicker and cannot find that anywhere.

Any help or information gratefully accepted, TIA

What kodi version are you using? In the nexus version the skinhelper colorpicker addon is replaced by the color picker function, that comes with kodi nexus.
(2023-01-05, 13:40)beatmasterrs Wrote: What kodi version are you using?

KodiNerds Maven Kodi20 (Nexus) (apologies, forgot to be more specific)
(2023-01-05, 13:52)exitguy Wrote:

The new version for kodi nexus should be available soon Smile If you would like to install manually from zip file, you can get the latest nexus version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2023-01-05, 17:22)beatmasterrs Wrote: The new version for kodi nexus should be available soon

Beauty, I'll wait for the update as there probably going to be other things in it as well rather than just fix/change for the colours. Thx for your quick response and link.
(2023-01-05, 17:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-01-05, 13:52)exitguy Wrote:

The new version for kodi nexus should be available soon Smile If you would like to install manually from zip file, you can get the latest nexus version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Probably a silly question but what is the safest way to update? Do I switch back to Estuary, install Nexus, then Arctic again? Will all skin settings be retained?
(2023-01-05, 23:35)Cinephile Wrote:
(2023-01-05, 17:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-01-05, 13:52)exitguy Wrote: KodiNerds Maven Kodi20 (Nexus) (apologies, forgot to be more specific)

Probably a silly question but what is the safest way to update? Do I switch back to Estuary, install Nexus, then Arctic again? Will all skin settings be retained?

I am not very familiar with updating kodi, but on my windows PC the update to nexus was very easy and all skin settings were intact. I think switching to estuary before updating is a good idea Smile
(2023-01-06, 02:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-01-05, 23:35)Cinephile Wrote:
(2023-01-05, 17:22)beatmasterrs Wrote: The new version for kodi nexus should be available soon Smile If you would like to install manually from zip file, you can get the latest nexus version here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I am not very familiar with updating kodi, but on my windows PC the update to nexus was very easy and all skin settings were intact. I think switching to estuary before updating is a good idea Smile
Good one, thanks!

While I have you - any backup/restore recommendations to help move my Arctic skin settings to a new device? Would copying the userdata folder be sufficient? I'd rather not start from scratch if possible.
(2023-01-06, 02:45)Cinephile Wrote: any backup/restore recommendations to help move my Arctic skin settings to a new device?

So easy to do:
- Copy the Addons, Media & Userdata folders to somewhere
- Install barebones Kodi on the new device and Quit
- Copy the saved files over those that were created by the install
- Bingo you now have your system as it was on the old device

Great way to make sure your settings are backed up, especially if you have a NAS like we do. Regular monthly backups of those files and you can use at your leisure.
(2023-01-06, 03:37)exitguy Wrote:
(2023-01-06, 02:45)Cinephile Wrote: any backup/restore recommendations to help move my Arctic skin settings to a new device?

So easy to do:
- Copy the Addons, Media & Userdata folders to somewhere
- Install barebones Kodi on the new device and Quit
- Copy the saved files over those that were created by the install
- Bingo you now have your system as it was on the old device

Great way to make sure your settings are backed up, especially if you have a NAS like we do. Regular monthly backups of those files and you can use at your leisure.
Super, thanks. I'll do just that with my NAS and move across from there.
(2023-01-05, 13:17)exitguy Wrote: error for the Service Helper ColorPicker

A quick search today found a fix over at reddit with a link to an updated github file https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/com...t/j24wz7b/
Downloaded  & installed tonight, it's working like a dream.
Hi,

I have been using the skin for a few weeks - It's very good indeed!

I have a few requests for you if that's ok?

1. The star rating for the movies and TV shows is in the middle of the media flags. It is fine for the music.
Could you please kindly correct this for me?

2. In the Top 100 songs, it would be nice to have how many times each song in the list has been played, instead of the duration.

3. On the home page, I have the number of artists, albums and songs showing in the top left hand corner when I am highlighting the music menu.
There is a difference between the numbers shown on the home page compared to the number of albums I have.
There is a lesser count on the home page than the actual amount of albums there is.
Would you be so kind as to check how the album number is calculated for the home page?

Many thanks,
Robert.
(2023-01-06, 18:00)robertlaing Wrote: Hi,

I have been using the skin for a few weeks - It's very good indeed!

I have a few requests for you if that's ok?

1. The star rating for the movies and TV shows is in the middle of the media flags. It is fine for the music.
Could you please kindly correct this for me?

2. In the Top 100 songs, it would be nice to have how many times each song in the list has been played, instead of the duration.

3. On the home page, I have the number of artists, albums and songs showing in the top left hand corner when I am highlighting the music menu.
There is a difference between the numbers shown on the home page compared to the number of albums I have.
There is a lesser count on the home page than the actual amount of albums there is.
Would you be so kind as to check how the album number is calculated for the home page?

Many thanks,
Robert.

Unfortunately, I can not open the images. You could use an image service like imgur.com.
  • 341(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11