• 348(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-01-23, 22:34)ratpie Wrote: i've been having issues with AZR since the python 3  to python 3.11-full update. i am now running a new system with mint21/nexus20/jellyfin/AZR. still crashing when updating jellyfin and populating IPTVsimple. the crashlog shows everything loading properly. i think have traced it back to something between the jellyfin server update and the population of a screen widget.

any ideas on exterminating this pesky bug would be greatly appreciated. i miss my AZR. estuary makes me sad.

Please read this post  : 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3134863

Anyway with linux, you have to wait or check if there is an update of python to 3.11.2 on the side of editor of your OS "mint21" in the next few days.

IMHO you will have more support or success here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=52
Unfortunately it still crashed with the updated tmdb. I've tried uninstalling imdb trailers and up next scripts and will see if that fixes it.
Hi,
I am considering moving to Kodi 20, so I am testing Zephyr Reloaded as I have Zephyr 2 (and I had the original Zephyr in the past).
Everything is perfect apart from a couple of things that I would like to change:

- I want to add not only the current time, duration, and end time but also the remaining time. I know how to do it because I already did that in the previous skins. But I guess that if the skin gets updated, I will lose the changes, am I correct?

- I love the Netflix mode (Poster Flix v2), but I have seen that long titles are cut off, which I don't like; I would prefer the title (and also the plot, if needed) to span across the entire screen and not just half of it. You can see an example here: https://ibb.co/7YNS2QG
The problem is that I cannot understand which fields I need to change, both in the Home Menu and in the various Movies Section I have created. Can you point me to the correct xml file? Then I can play with it and experiment a bit.

Thanks for helping!
Luca
ImageImageImage
Yes, the information about the remaining time until the end of the movie is very missing, it would be great to add this option
(2023-01-25, 09:50)forsajd Wrote: Yes, the information about the remaining time until the end of the movie is very missing, it would be great to add this option

@Nanomani If the movie is 1 hour 30 minutes you want to start at 1:30:00 and count down to 00:00:00   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XlTt7K6...share_link
I have done some progresses so far.

- To add the remaining time in the OSD Bar, just write <label>$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.Duration,  /  ,]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining,  /  ,]</label> in line 448 of Includes_OSD.xml
- I have found a way to increase the window size of the plot; it's in the Defaults.xml, just change the value in <constant name="NetflixPlotWidth">...</constant>. I have used 1800 and I LOVE it.

Two questions though:
In the old Zephyr, the main page was showing random arts without plot, just images, independently of a user clicking on the menu. In this version, as soon as I move from a menu to another one, the art below changes. Is it possible to change this behaviour? And can I also remove the plot in the home page? Just the name of the movie, and images changing randomly every X seconds. I loved that effect of the previous Zephyr version.

Thanks!
Luca
(2023-01-21, 16:56)Kane69 Wrote: Try installing : https://jurialmunkey.github.io/repositor...ey-3.3.zip
Then install "TheMovieDb Helper" from the Jurial repository and see if that helps

can we expect a fix for this dependency to be managed automatically from kodi addon repository instead?
(2023-01-25, 15:39)lcapriotti Wrote:
(2023-01-21, 16:56)Kane69 Wrote: Try installing : https://jurialmunkey.github.io/repositor...ey-3.3.zip
Then install "TheMovieDb Helper" from the Jurial repository and see if that helps

can we expect a fix for this dependency to be managed automatically from kodi addon repository instead?
Haven"t got a clue, not my fix.
How are you coming along with the changes to tidy up the media flags that appear on the information page for movies and tv shows?

Also any chance of putting in dates for the movies for date added, date watched and when the film premiered, these dates appear missing when highling the info icon when viewing the movie information?

Also it would be nice to have the lyrics icon on the music playing screen alongside the other icons for next, fast forward,playlist etc.

Also the view options when playing music I think are standard, side and reloaded, they don't appear to work, only the side option works.
(2023-01-26, 14:35)robertlaing Wrote: Also any chance of putting in dates for the movies for date added, date watched and when the film premiered, these dates appear missing when highling the info icon when viewing the movie information?

Well, the info tab in the video info dialog is full of informatioon. Where to put this info?

(2023-01-26, 14:35)robertlaing Wrote: Also it would be nice to have the lyrics icon on the music playing screen alongside the other icons for next, fast forward,playlist etc.

It already is:

(2023-01-26, 14:35)robertlaing Wrote: Also the view options when playing music I think are standard, side and reloaded, they don't appear to work, only the side option works.

Could you please make a screenshot of the music visualisation screen? before please enable debugging in skin settings > arctic zephyr reloaded > debugging.
(2023-01-25, 12:05)lmarceg Wrote: In the old Zephyr, the main page was showing random arts without plot, just images, independently of a user clicking on the menu. In this version, as soon as I move from a menu to another one, the art below changes. Is it possible to change this behaviour?

Imho that depends on the widget (path). What widget (path) are you using?

(2023-01-25, 12:05)lmarceg Wrote: And can I also remove the plot in the home page? Just the name of the movie, and images changing randomly every X seconds. I loved that effect of the previous Zephyr version.

This is a good point to start: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...3921-L3993
Thanks for the reply.

The default skin shows the date added, date last watched and the premier date of the movie, would be nice to have those dates in your excellent skin.
I agree you are running short of space but I would be happy if the info screen scrolled from top to bottom if the dates were added.

As for the HD/SD icon appearng before the stars on the same screen, could you move the icon after the rating stars for Movies and TV so it is the same as the music?
Maybe best to move the stars so they are after all icons for movies, tv shows and music info screens.

As for the music playing screen, it is in the main menu when you have the music playing in the background.
The icons come up but the lyrics one is missing.

The music screen you put up will also explain about the options not working properly.
If you go into the options icon you will be given a style, side, normal and reloaded.
Only the side option will work, like you have shown in your screenshot.
It would be nice to have the controls along the bottom when playing the music.
Hopefully this helps.
I am using Clean and Minimal in the Home Menu and I see many places with <label>$VAR[WidgetPlot]</label> (which I think this is what I should not put), but which one is which?
(2023-01-26, 15:30)robertlaing Wrote: The default skin shows the date added, date last watched and the premier date of the movie, would be nice to have those dates in your excellent skin.
I agree you are running short of space but I would be happy if the info screen scrolled from top to bottom if the dates were added.

There is currently no solution for this. With on up in the info-tab the disc moves up. Maybe I can think of a good solution, we will see Smile Maybe the plot can be removed from the info-tab and more information can be shown.

(2023-01-26, 15:30)robertlaing Wrote: As for the HD/SD icon appearng before the stars on the same screen, could you move the icon after the rating stars for Movies and TV so it is the same as the music?
Maybe best to move the stars so they are after all icons for movies, tv shows and music info screens.

If I move the stars to the left side, it doesn't look good. Music tracks have no visual resolution, so maybe one could use the sample rate there.

(2023-01-26, 15:30)robertlaing Wrote: As for the music playing screen, it is in the main menu when you have the music playing in the background.
The icons come up but the lyrics one is missing.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to show the lyrics in the main menu. Therefore there is no icon for it.

(2023-01-26, 15:30)robertlaing Wrote: The music screen you put up will also explain about the options not working properly.
If you go into the options icon you will be given a style, side, normal and reloaded.
Only the side option will work, like you have shown in your screenshot.
It would be nice to have the controls along the bottom when playing the music.
Hopefully this helps.

I think we are talking about different things here. In the music visualisation there are only the views "reloaded" and "standard". That's why I asked for a screenshot to see if you are really in the music visualization. There will be only the side display, precisely because the list is shown with the next titles and takes up a lot of space.
  • 348(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11