• 354(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-02-19, 22:21)chrisd2k Wrote: Im having an issue selecting color gradient on Kodi Nexus. Ive seen some fixes in here for subtitles but this is the main Skin gradient that I cant change even after installing the fixes Ive already seen. Any Ideas?

What happens exactly? Please describe your problem in more detail. Thank you
(2023-02-14, 13:14)robertlaing Wrote: (1) Have you managed to sort out a black background for the lyrics?
The default skin allows a toggle of the black background or clear, your skin only shows the clear.

(2) Could you kindly allow the music player to have the buttons along the bottom of the screen as per the video player. So standard, reloaded and side options work as intended.
Side allows movie synopisis, for the music the playlist, reloaded and bottom options show the buttons only.

(3) If you view a movie using the Moviedb option, the fan art shown is incorrect
Let me explain:
So for example click into a movie A, click up on an actor's photo, you get the actor information, move along to see the movies they starred in, click on a movie to get the info, unfortunately the fan art in the background is still for movie A and not the movie you are on. On the default skin, the fan art changes for each movie you view.
You probably are not passing something into the moviedb options which are allowing the fan art to be shown for that movie.
Could you kindly amend this to it mirrors the default skin.
It looks odd reading about a movie where the fan art is for a different movie.

(4) The media flags you have across the movie info still contain the stars which looks very poor.
If you look at (3) where you are viewing the movie info from the moviedb, you will see how the screen is set up with the premier date and other info underneath the synopsis.
It would be good if you could somehow get these extra details onto your info screen and also have the media flags for the movie shown nice and neatly.
The same applies for tv shows. And of course any changes you make could be reflected into the song info screen.

If you could look into these for me and make the amendments, then it would make a great skin even greater.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks

In general you can see any changes on GitHub or, as soon as there is an update, in the changelog/addoninfo.

3. It's nearly the same as in the movie sets dialog. Unfortunately there will be no solution for this in the near future, because this problem is very complex/needs a lot of testing and I don't have the time for it at the moment. PR's are always welcome.
I go into Skin settings > Colors then when I select the one I wish to change it doesnt display the pallette and I only have an option to OK what it already has. Hope that makes sense
(2023-02-19, 22:59)chrisd2k Wrote: I go into Skin settings > Colors then when I select the one I wish to change it doesnt display the pallette and I only have an option to OK what it already has. Hope that makes sense

Please have a look in the colors section, if a color palette is set (basic, material or rainbow)
Rainbow.xml
(2023-02-19, 22:59)chrisd2k Wrote: I go into Skin settings > Colors then when I select the one I wish to change it doesnt display the pallette and I only have an option to OK what it already has. Hope that makes sense

Please provide a screenshot of the dialog, you have mentioned.
Hi sir. I noticed now all HDR variatents share the same "HDR10" Flag. I'm sure it wasn't so I'm the previous update.

Is it possible to restore it? Or if I'm it's something on my end because i haven't changed the file names of my file and every one be it .HDR or .HDR10 and .HDR10Plus is now displaying the same media flag.

Thsnks for your great work that aside.

A suggestion please.
(2023-02-20, 08:02)Iambernash Wrote: Hi sir. I noticed now all HDR variatents share the same "HDR10" Flag. I'm sure it wasn't so I'm the previous update.

Is it possible to restore it? Or if I'm it's something on my end because i haven't changed the file names of my file and every one be it .HDR or .HDR10 and .HDR10Plus is now displaying the same media flag.

Thsnks for your great work that aside.

A suggestion please.

Kodi Nexus can now auto-detect the type of HDR in a file. Current possible values are hdr10, dolbyvision and hlg.

Please can you check the HDR value in your video files with : MediaInfo ?

Thanks beatmasterrs for the reply.

Are you opening up cases for my suggestions within Github so I can monitor them or will they just appear in the next version or so?

Would you be so kind to let me know when you think the changes will be implemented, it would be very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work on your excellent skin.
(2023-02-20, 12:24)robertlaing Wrote: Thanks beatmasterrs for the reply.

Are you opening up cases for my suggestions within Github so I can monitor them or will they just appear in the next version or so?

Would you be so kind to let me know when you think the changes will be implemented, it would be very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work on your excellent skin.

You can open issues on github, please.
Not sure how to and I would need to sign up.
Could you be so kind to put my 3 improvements up for me on Github so I can follow them.
Are you planning to put in the changes soon into your skin?
I've posted this in the music section.

Can this be done in this skin, a sort option?

"I am trying to sort my songs by Artist and within Artist, alphabetical order withing the category Songs.

I get many options to sort by such as by Title, Artist, Track, Genre etc.

However I cannot sort A-Z titles within Artist.

Sorting by Artist actually sorts them by Artist and Album.
Sorting by Artist/Year sorts them out by Artist and Date.

However there is no option to sort by Artist/A-Z.

What we really should have is the following within the sort options:

Artist/Title
Artist/Album
Artist/Year"
What does the max no for hubs do?
I can see the widget max no and the effect it has, but what is a hub?
(2023-02-20, 16:27)robertlaing Wrote: What does the max no for hubs do?
I can see the widget max no and the effect it has, but what is a hub?

It for the menu type "tv/movie Hub" : 

Smile 
Many thanks.
  • 354(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11