• 355(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
This might be a silly question, but I have installed the skin, and settings was not part of the main menu items, and I can't find a way to go to settings anywhere, can anyone help?
(2023-02-20, 21:15)psbguy Wrote: This might be a silly question, but I have downloaded the skin, and settings was not part of the main menu items, and I can't find a way to go to settings anywhere, can someone help?
they are intended to be on the main menu row where tv/movie/etc are but...
they should also be in the shutdown menu so if on a pc pressing "s" should bring it up and then scroll down towards the bottom for it
(2023-02-20, 21:22)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-02-20, 21:15)psbguy Wrote: This might be a silly question, but I have downloaded the skin, and settings was not part of the main menu items, and I can't find a way to go to settings anywhere, can someone help?
they are intended to be on the main menu row where tv/movie/etc are but...
they should also be in the shutdown menu so if on a pc pressing "s" should bring it up and then scroll down towards the bottom for it
Thank you!
right on 👍
Does anyone know what I've done? It seems like the fanart is ghosting/doubling... There's the fullscreen fanart, then the flix style copy of it in the top right.  The View I'd like to use is Poster Flix V2 Music, but it's got this distracting effect.

I found a setting in "Skin Settings>Background>Show Fanart" but that turns fanart on or off completely --for everything. I just can't find the setting to fix it : (

Any help is greatly appreciated! Such a wonderful skin!

Hello,

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't figure out how to have an album cover shown in the music OSD.  I see it in the side loaded window with the playlist, but not in the fullscreen OSD.  When I go to the settings for Now Playing, everything but the first line (Show now playing info = default) is greyed out.  What am I missing?
(2023-02-21, 05:16)jaydash Wrote: Does anyone know what I've done? It seems like the fanart is ghosting/doubling... There's the fullscreen fanart, then the flix style copy of it in the top right.  The View I'd like to use is Poster Flix V2 Music, but it's got this distracting effect.

I found a setting in "Skin Settings>Background>Show Fanart" but that turns fanart on or off completely --for everything. I just can't find the setting to fix it : (

With Flix view you must use :

skin settings => background => brightness 

then enable :

and play with settings : 

before :

after :

(2023-02-21, 05:57)johoy Wrote: Hello,

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't figure out how to have an album cover shown in the music OSD.  I see it in the side loaded window with the playlist, but not in the fullscreen OSD.  When I go to the settings for Now Playing, everything but the first line (Show now playing info = default) is greyed out.  What am I missing?

enable in OSD settings : 

Buenas, acabo de scrapear mis series, y con el modo de vista: Big Icons-Flix no me salta el trailer que tengo junto con las series, los tengo renombrados trailer.mp4 y si salta el tráiler con YouTube pero pone privado, hay alguna forma de poder poner mis propios trailers para cada serie? O los estoy renombrándolo mal?
Wink 
"Speak english boy!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXuvFtcKHKc

Translation hopefully conveys what you want.

Hello, I just scraped my series, and with the view mode: Big Icons-Flix the trailer that I have along with the series does not jump, I have them renamed trailer.mp4 and if the trailer jumps with YouTube but it says private, is there any way to put my own trailers for each series? Or am I renaming it wrong?
(2023-02-21, 09:25)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-02-21, 05:16)jaydash Wrote: Does anyone know what I've done? It seems like the fanart is ghosting/doubling... There's the fullscreen fanart, then the flix style copy of it in the top right.  The View I'd like to use is Poster Flix V2 Music, but it's got this distracting effect.

With Flix view you must use :

skin settings => background => brightness 

then enable :

and play with settings : 

before :

after :

Do we know if this is going to be fixed in the skin as opposed to using a workaround? Reason I ask is that using this workaround impacts every view as far as I remember. I use Flix V2 for movies but use list view for TV Shows, since list views work better for episodes in my opinion. So when turning down the brightness to fix the Flix view it makes the fanart in the list views way too dark.
(2023-02-21, 15:08)junitodx Wrote: Do we know if this is going to be fixed in the skin as opposed to using a workaround? Reason I ask is that using this workaround impacts every view as far as I remember. I use Flix V2 for movies but use list view for TV Shows, since list views work better for episodes in my opinion. So when turning down the brightness to fix the Flix view it makes the fanart in the list views way too dark.

I see what you mean. It has often been asked.
This behaviour is not a workaround it is more a compromise. Smile

If you want Home Netflix Layout or Flix Layout it is not possible to have a background Dark and then the same Background Lighter in other view.
This is linked on how Kodi works not the skin unfortunely.

I m not a expert here but IMHO there is no perfect solution.
obiously i could be wrong
Hello, I just scraped my series, and with the view mode: Big Icons-Flix I don't skip the trailer that I have along with the series, I have them renamed trailer.mp4 and if the trailer skips with YouTube (which can't be configured either because you can't activate the adaptive imput, it doesn't appear because of the skin but Or am I renaming them badly?
(2023-02-21, 16:07)Mariotelli Wrote: Hello, I just scraped my series, and with the view mode: Big Icons-Flix I don't skip the trailer that I have along with the series, I have them renamed trailer.mp4 and if the trailer skips with YouTube (which can't be configured either because you can't activate the adaptive imput, it doesn't appear because of the skin but Or am I renaming them badly?

Scanning local TV Show trailers is currently not possible.

Source : https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers#TV_Shows
I edited the includes.xml to have the blur option only in the homescreen.
About line 865
Includes.xml
replace with
!-- BLUR Global Fanart -->
        <control type="multiimage" description="Fanart">
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableEffects) + !Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
            <include condition="![ [$EXP[HomeIsSpotlight] | $EXP[HomeIsClassic] | $EXP[HomeIsModern]] + Window.IsVisible(home)]">GlobalBackgroundFade</include>
            <visible>!Player.HasMedia | [!Skin.HasSetting(global.showvideo) + Player.HasVideo] | [!Skin.HasSetting(global.showvisualisation) + Player.HasAudio] | [Skin.HasSetting(global.showvisualisation) + String.IsEmpty(Visualisation.Name) + Player.HasAudio]</visible>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(global.hidefanart) | Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <include>Animation.Background.OpenClose</include>
            <include>BackgroundFanartFadetime</include>
            <timeperimage>HomeTimePerImage</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <imagepath background="true">$VAR[GlobalFanart]</imagepath>
            <include>Animation.Animate.Fanart</include>
            <include>Animation.AutoTrailer.FadeOut.Background</include>
        </control>
  • 355(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help