• 361(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-03-10, 12:45)Mariotelli Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 01:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 01:23)Mariotelli Wrote: Good inside a saga in Shifted view mode and marks align center does not put them in the center leaves them equally aligned on the left and I also miss expanding the size of the covers

Please provide a screenshot of what you mean exactly, thank you.

Should be fixed soon. PR is already on github.

Zip for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-16.zip
"And the sideview on the music player, I would love to be able to have the buttons right along the bottom as per video player, it would look much neater.
Talking about the sideview on the music player, it shows the play list as track, title and artist.
The partymode playlist and the normal playlist allows the name which is set up in the Kodi settings as how you want your music shown. %T - %A etc
Can you revert your sideview music list to show name instead or at least have that option, it looks out of sync with how I view the music?"

Are you able to take a look at the option of having the audio buttons along the bottom as an option, as they are in the video player?
Is it difficult to do? Do you require any help?

Also in the meantime, any chance of showing the play list in the side view using the name instead of track, title, artist which is forced on us rather than being how we want it displayed?
It would be something I would appreciate.

Also on the main menu, when highlighting TV Shows, Movies, Artists etc on the widget display, the font is too big when displaying the said title.
How to get a 4K youtube video in this skin, not getting more than 720 in youtube app and movies previews, youtube is configured 100% and using a copy of its addon user data from a kodi fork version running AH2 and playing 4k youtube videos.
Is there a limitation in the setting I am not aware of?
(2023-03-10, 13:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 12:45)Mariotelli Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 01:31)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please provide a screenshot of what you mean exactly, thank you.

Should be fixed soon. PR is already on github.

Zip for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-16.zip

What is this zip of the skin? Update?
(2023-03-10, 15:00)Mariotelli Wrote: What is this zip of the skin? Update?

Yes it is update of skin AZR with the asked fix.
It is for testing if you want before official update.

Download the ZIP file and then update the skin with ZIP option from Kodi addon setting.

(2023-03-10, 14:55)taiseer999 Wrote: How to get a 4K youtube video in this skin, not getting more than 720 in youtube app and movies previews, youtube is configured 100% and using a copy of its addon user data from a kodi fork version running AH2 and playing 4k youtube videos.
Is there a limitation in the setting I am not aware of?

You can try AZR and AH2 on the same box.
IMHO it is not a issue related to the skin. There are some limitation between OS.
So you must try AZR on the box where you have 4k without issue first.
(2023-03-10, 14:41)robertlaing Wrote: "And the sideview on the music player, I would love to be able to have the buttons right along the bottom as per video player, it would look much neater.
Talking about the sideview on the music player, it shows the play list as track, title and artist.
The partymode playlist and the normal playlist allows the name which is set up in the Kodi settings as how you want your music shown. %T - %A etc
Can you revert your sideview music list to show name instead or at least have that option, it looks out of sync with how I view the music?"

There is no option to set the order of e.g. [N] - [A] - [T] within the osd playlist. PR is on github, but im not quite sure, if i will add that. we will see.
(2023-03-10, 14:41)robertlaing Wrote: Also on the main menu, when highlighting TV Shows, Movies, Artists etc on the widget display, the font is too big when displaying the said title.

Well, some find the font too small, others find it too big. You will never be able to please everyone, sorry.
The font size is too big on the home screen.

Take a look at the title on the home page and then when you are viewing the movies normally within.

For consistency the titles should be the same size, ie the smaller of the two I have highlighted.

Too big:
https://imgur.com/a/wLpf16G

Just right:
https://imgur.com/a/7kbZHye

The big font is evident on the home page for Movies, TV Shows, Add Ons etc.

Do you agree that the font size should be the same across the skin for Titles and that it is too big on the home screen?
(2023-03-10, 16:10)robertlaing Wrote: The font size is too big on the home screen.

Take a look at the title on the home page and then when you are viewing the movies normally within.

For consistency the titles should be the same size, ie the smaller of the two I have highlighted.

Too big:
https://imgur.com/a/wLpf16G

Just right:
https://imgur.com/a/7kbZHye

The big font is evident on the home page for Movies, TV Shows, Add Ons etc.

Do you agree that the font size should be the same across the skin for Titles and that it is too big on the home screen?

No, its not! The home screen is like an opener, a billboard. The library view you mentioned, does provide some other info like genre. Therefore the font is not that large as in the home screen.
Too large for me, especially for long titles.

Sorry but I have to disagree.

How about an option for the font size for the home page, as you said before:

"Well, some find the font too small, others find it too big. You will never be able to please everyone, sorry."

So you will be able to please everyone!
(2023-03-10, 16:40)robertlaing Wrote: Too large for me, especially for long titles.

Sorry but I have to disagree.

How about an option for the font size for the home page, as you said before:

"Well, some find the font too small, others find it too big. You will never be able to please everyone, sorry."

So you will be able to please everyone!

Sure, you could add an option for everything, but there are already way too many options that most users don't even use. I stopped adding an option for every little thing, because the skin settings are already messy.
(2023-03-10, 14:41)robertlaing Wrote: Also in the meantime, any chance of showing the play list in the side view using the name instead of track, title, artist which is forced on us rather than being how we want it displayed?

I had the chance to test a few things. It is possible to change the order a little bit. In the view options there are two new options for testing, at the bottom. Zip for testing:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-2.zip

It's just for testing and for now, only 15 items are visible in the osd playlist.

I apologize for a newbie question but maybe someone can point me into the right direction...

I created a couple smart playlists, basically playing random eps from a given kids TV show.
Is there any way to show a group for playlists as a widget, for the kids to let them easily choose what they want to watch?
I'd like to create a "KIDs" section in the skin and it would just show thumbnail of their fav kids show - and when pressed, it would start playing a random ep from given show.

Any ideas?
(2023-03-11, 02:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 14:41)robertlaing Wrote: Also in the meantime, any chance of showing the play list in the side view using the name instead of track, title, artist which is forced on us rather than being how we want it displayed?

I had the chance to test a few things. It is possible to change the order a little bit. In the view options there are two new options for testing, at the bottom. Zip for testing:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-2.zip

It's just for testing and for now, only 15 items are visible in the osd playlist.

Many thanks.

I have tried it and it all works.

I will have a good play around with music playlists, view options etc and see how it flows together.

Have you managed to get the black background to show when displaying the lyrics?
There is an option in the lyrics add on which allows blackbackground or not, it works fine in the default skin but not in your skin.
Can you see take a look for me please as I cannot read the lyrics all the time due to the fanart, the black background would help.
Thanks.
(2023-03-11, 12:30)robertlaing Wrote: There is an option in the lyrics add on which allows blackbackground or not, it works fine in the default skin but not in your skin.
Can you see take a look for me please as I cannot read the lyrics all the time due to the fanart, the black background would help.
Thanks.

What option do you mean exactly?
  • 361(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11