• 362(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Go into the CU Lyrics add on configuration settings.

You will see an option to toggle black background on or not.

In Estuary the lyrics will be shown either on a clear background or a black background depening on the toggle.

In your skin, it will only show the clear background and not the black one, thus making the lyrics hard to see.
Can this be fixed so your skin will show the blackground selected, clear or black.

Back to the player, what is the difference between reloaded and standard setting?
I can see no difference.

Back to the change you made, if you pick no track number to show, can you remove the track number from the song being played, info showed at the top?
And could we have a toggle in view options to show artist or not, so just show the song title?

To be honest in the music player, I would like the option of side (what is shown now), standard and reloaded and I would pick standard.
And just have the OSD buttons along the bottom and no list of music in the standard view.
Please please can this be looked at?
(2023-03-11, 13:02)robertlaing Wrote: Go into the CU Lyrics add on configuration settings.

You will see an option to toggle black background on or not.

Too bad you don't specify exactly where to find this option. I use version 6.5.2 of the addon: https://kodi.tv/addons/nexus/script.cu.lrclyrics
The only option i have found is "hide dialog background, show lyrics only" and that seems to do nothing for me, even in estuary.

Well, anyway, i darkened the background a bit, so that the lyrics are now more readable. note that the option "Default contrast" need to be disabled in view options. Changes are available on github (PR) and will be merged soon.

Did you press Ok when in the lyrics configurations to save the setting?
I get a clear background or a black background in Estuary depending on the setting

Yes thanks for the change.

Could you pop the fan art up a notch or two, default contrast shows the fan art but it could do with being a bit brighter.
(2023-03-11, 13:02)robertlaing Wrote: Back to the player, what is the difference between reloaded and standard setting?
I can see no difference.

(2023-03-11, 13:02)robertlaing Wrote: Back to the change you made, if you pick no track number to show, can you remove the track number from the song being played, info showed at the top?
And could we have a toggle in view options to show artist or not, so just show the song title?

The change was initially only about checking what is possible with what effort. It will still take a while until everything is done. Which additional options I will add then, I do not know yet.

(2023-03-11, 13:02)robertlaing Wrote: To be honest in the music player, I would like the option of side (what is shown now), standard and reloaded and I would pick standard.
And just have the OSD buttons along the bottom and no list of music in the standard view.
Please please can this be looked at?

Nothing is planned for this, sorry.
Could you brighten the fan art when the lyrics are showing, just a bit too dark for me, thanks.
(2023-03-11, 15:28)robertlaing Wrote: Could you brighten the fan art when the lyrics are showing, just a bit too dark for me, thanks.

Okay, I assume you are using the latest version/changes from GitHub. As you noticed, there is an option to change the default contrast when lyrics are displayed. So there are two different brightnesses you could be referring to.

It costs me time every time to guess or ask what exactly is meant. I'm doing this on my spare time. I will not respond to such requests in the future if they are not described exactly.
Smile 
Maybe I should speak in German, Dennis!

https://imgur.com/a/vMOLkAB
How do I mute the intro sound/music? It's... a bit much on a surround system.
(2023-03-11, 21:45)hookum Wrote: How do I mute the intro sound/music? It's... a bit much on a surround system.

What intro sound you mean?
Would you be so kind to put this branch into the master?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ents-2.zip

That way I can test out the options you put in with the other changes you have made since.
Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the color picker to work? 
I've gone to the Arctic Zephyr settings > selected Colors > under Accent Colors I've tried to change the color but no other colors available? 
this wasn't an issue in Matrix but clearly an issue in Nexus.. 
How do I fix?
(2023-03-12, 16:57)Matster84 Wrote: Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the color picker to work? 
I've gone to the Arctic Zephyr settings > selected Colors > under Accent Colors I've tried to change the color but no other colors available? 
this wasn't an issue in Matrix but clearly an issue in Nexus.. 
How do I fix?

Are you using the latest skin version 2.0.1?
(2023-03-10, 16:57)beatmasterrs Wrote: Sure, you could add an option for everything, but there are already way too many options that most users don't even use. I stopped adding an option for every little thing, because the skin settings are already messy.

I cannot agree more.

And that leads me to my question: is there any "manual" for your skin? because there is way too more option to test them all !
(2023-03-12, 20:04)Gus84HFR Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 16:57)beatmasterrs Wrote: Sure, you could add an option for everything, but there are already way too many options that most users don't even use. I stopped adding an option for every little thing, because the skin settings are already messy.

I cannot agree more.

And that leads me to my question: is there any "manual" for your skin? because there is way too more option to test them all !

Unfortunately, there is no tutorial/manual for it. Just try it and if you have any questions, just ask Smile
Ok, here is a first question: I'm looking for the option that make each titles on the main menu complete.
For example, I mean like this: "Amination movies" and not "Amination ..." with a scrolling from right to left.

For sure this was possible in the old version of artic zephir.
  • 362(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11