• 364(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-03-13, 17:45)robertlaing Wrote: Scrolling is working fne, many thanks again.

[Music OSD] osd playlist improvements #934

Any chance of putting the above into the master branch so I can have the playlist to my liking.

Mnay thanks.

Only well-tested PR's flow into the master branch. Since the PR is not yet well coded and tested, I don't know. What's keeping you from using GitHub, cloning the branches/PRs and adding them yourself?
With reference to the changes made for the scrolling text.

Just been listening to some music and after the usual so many seconds, the scrolling stops as per normal. That is fine and how it is supposed to work.

However with the changes you made, once the scrolling stops and you move onto another song, it does not scroll the long title.

Could you kindy have a look at the 3 scrolling text fields you amended and see why once they stop scrolling they won't ever scroll again for the next long song and long album.

Many thanks.
(2023-03-13, 19:32)robertlaing Wrote: With reference to the changes made for the scrolling text.

Just been listening to some music and after the usual so many seconds, the scrolling stops as per normal. That is fine and how it is supposed to work.

However with the changes you made, once the scrolling stops and you move onto another song, it does not scroll the long title.

Could you kindy have a look at the 3 scrolling text fields you amended and see why once they stop scrolling they won't ever scroll again for the next long song and long album.

Many thanks.

Seems to be a kodi issue, there is nothing i can do.
(2023-03-12, 22:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-12, 21:38)Gus84HFR Wrote: Ok, here is a first question: I'm looking for the option that make each titles on the main menu complete.
For example, I mean like this: "Amination movies" and not "Amination ..." with a scrolling from right to left.

For sure this was possible in the old version of artic zephir.

Should be in skin settings > furniture > Enable auto scrolling for titles.
Hi,

This is not the option I'm looking for. (and to be honest I don't even know what it does. maybe this is for the movies titles?)

What I'm looking for is that:
Even if it seams too long, I prefer that.
And I'm 100% sure it was present in the original artic zephir.
(2023-03-13, 22:58)Gus84HFR Wrote:
(2023-03-12, 22:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-12, 21:38)Gus84HFR Wrote: Ok, here is a first question: I'm looking for the option that make each titles on the main menu complete.
For example, I mean like this: "Amination movies" and not "Amination ..." with a scrolling from right to left.

For sure this was possible in the old version of artic zephir.

Should be in skin settings > furniture > Enable auto scrolling for titles.
Hi,

This is not the option I'm looking for. (and to be honest I don't even know what it does. maybe this is for the movies titles?)

What I'm looking for is that:

Even if it seams too long, I prefer that.
And I'm 100% sure it was present in the original artic zephir.

Okay, what I understand now is that it's about the items in the main menu. You have also attached a photo. Is this the current state? If the label of an item is too long, it scrolls as soon as the item is focused, right?
Yes, and I would like no scrolling, just the full title.
(2023-03-13, 23:36)Gus84HFR Wrote: Yes, and I would like no scrolling, just the full title.

Okay, so the labels would overlap each other?

Edit: I think, you mean the option to auto width, that can be found in arctic zephyr 2.
Yes, I think this is it.
That option doesn't exist in AZ reloaded?
(2023-03-14, 00:02)Gus84HFR Wrote: Yes, I think this is it.
That option doesn't exist in AZ reloaded?

No and there will never be, sorry. It doesn't look smooth for me, when scrolling through the items.
Ok.Image

I've wouldn't have asked you to add the option.
There is already too much!

But you're wrong on something:  this is smooth!
Way smoother than waiting the scrolling to read the item name.

Because even if you know that the item is "animated movies" your brain often want you to wait and read to be sure.Image
(2023-03-14, 00:34)Gus84HFR Wrote: Ok.Image

I've wouldn't have asked you to add the option.
There is already too much!

But you're wrong on something:  this is smooth!
Way smoother than waiting the scrolling to read the item name.

Because even if you know that the item is "animated movies" your brain often want you to wait and read to be sure.Image

A workaround is to use shorter descriptive titles Smile

"animated movies" => "Children" or "Kids" or "Animation" or "Cartoon"
(2023-01-28, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've added the tmdb helper function to crop clearlogo images. If anyone would like to test, here is a zip with the related changes: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...logo-1.zip (Nexus only)

Option to enable this function can be found in skin settings > extras > Use TMDB helper for clearlogo

If all iworks well, it can be merged into master Smile

I liked this visual TMBD helper and clearlogo in test zip. Is it not continued and implemented in new versions? I can not find it anymore.
(2023-03-14, 13:13)movier Wrote:
(2023-01-28, 13:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've added the tmdb helper function to crop clearlogo images. If anyone would like to test, here is a zip with the related changes: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...logo-1.zip (Nexus only)

Option to enable this function can be found in skin settings > extras > Use TMDB helper for clearlogo

I liked this visual TMBD helper and clearlogo in test zip. Is it not continued and implemented in new versions? I can not find it anymore.

This has not been merged yet. You can see the status of the PR here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/905
(2023-03-14, 14:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-14, 13:13)movier Wrote:

This has not been merged yet. You can see the status of the PR here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/905

Ok, thank you.
Media Flags are inconsistent and I would be very much appreciative if they were made to match, i.e. take the rating out.

Here are 2 photos.

This one has the media flags which appear at the bottom of the screen as you scroll along each movie.

https://imgur.com/a/hOv3BGy

This one is the movie info which has the media flags shown above the synopsis of the movie:

https://imgur.com/a/Kp8FFfo

As you can see the rating appears 2nd amongst the media flags which looks wrong.
We already have the rating to the right on the screen.

My request is to remove the rating and have the media flags appear exactly as they do in my first photo.
  • 364(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11