• 367(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-03-20, 15:57)robertlaing Wrote: Now all we have to do is to convince beatmasterrs to put your changes into the official master.
Now how do you suggest we do that? LOL!!!

I'm not doing anything. I think I have done my part. Smile
@beatmasterrs  reads all the posts so he will let me know if he wants this PR or not.
Please enjoy with this PR first and be patient Smile
Many thanks and I will be patient.
(2023-03-11, 14:02)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-03-11, 13:02)robertlaing Wrote: Go into the CU Lyrics add on configuration settings.

You will see an option to toggle black background on or not.

Too bad you don't specify exactly where to find this option. I use version 6.5.2 of the addon: https://kodi.tv/addons/nexus/script.cu.lrclyrics
The only option i have found is "hide dialog background, show lyrics only" and that seems to do nothing for me, even in estuary.

Well, anyway, i darkened the background a bit, so that the lyrics are now more readable. note that the option "Default contrast" need to be disabled in view options. Changes are available on github (PR) and will be merged soon.

In the meantime, just a couple of easy questions for beatmasterrs. LOL!!

How do I get the lyrics to be shown alongside the play list?
Is there an option somewhere? I just cannot get the lyrics to show like this, only full screen.

And the star ratings at the top of the play list, what do these show? User Song Rating?
I have set up my user rating for each song, but I get a single star showing and no number alongside.
Any help on how to get my rating to show for the songs?
Many thanks in advance.
I've included the wikipedia function of the great tmdb helper addon. This is what it looks like:

If anyone wants to test: PR and Zip-file. If all works well, the pr will be merged soon Smile
(2023-03-21, 20:31)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've included the wikipedia function of the great tmdb helper addon. This is what it looks like:

If anyone wants to test: PR and Zip-file. If all works well, the pr will be merged soon Smile

It's a coincidence with this post Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3147019

Anyway it is cool feature. Thanks.

EDIT : all works fine Smile
(2023-03-21, 20:40)Nanomani Wrote: It's a coincidence with this post Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3147019

Anyway it is cool feature. Thanks.

EDIT : all works fine Smile

Oh I did not see the post yesterday Sad I have just looked at your GitHub account and saw, that you had included the wiki function in your nexus mod branch Smile A few weeks before, I tried to include that, but I did not get it to work.
(2023-03-21, 20:59)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have just looked at your GitHub account and saw, that you had included the wiki function in your nexus mod branch Smile A few weeks before, I tried to include that, but I did not get it to work.

Wow. Please don't look too closely at my code Big Grin
I still have so much to learn and understand. It's endless.
I'm happy if for once it's me who was able to help. Wink
(2022-05-22, 11:11)Smokeycoles Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs

Please can I requests some modifications with the skin.

01) In Poster Flix v2, Alternative Version - I have a Netflix fanart window enabled, and Fullsize fanart enabled.
It displays well but over the existing fanart.
My question is without making any global changes to fanart (like home menus and tv shows and other views),

can the non-Netflix fan art (background) - be darkened out (so a % brightness) so that only the netflix fanart (top-right corner) shows at 30%
  Maybe another option in the menu to allow for %brightest of non-netflix background

OR

can the non-netflix fanart (if Netflix fan-art be changed to whatever my background for that section is)
  e.g in my UHD menu, when I go to 1917 - the background is 25% dark popcorn and the top right of the screen shows 1917.
I second this.
Would like to use the option but it overlaps the image
My bad, it was actually the Ellipsis UI sounds.
(2023-03-21, 22:40)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-03-21, 20:59)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have just looked at your GitHub account and saw, that you had included the wiki function in your nexus mod branch Smile A few weeks before, I tried to include that, but I did not get it to work.

Wow. Please don't look too closely at my code Big Grin
I still have so much to learn and understand. It's endless.
I'm happy if for once it's me who was able to help. Wink

Haha my code is not much better Big Grin There is so much to optimize. Often I still see code that looks very horrible, e.g. in Includes_Furniture.xml Big Grin
In the meantime, just a couple of easy questions for beatmasterrs. LOL!!

How do I get the lyrics to be shown alongside the play list?
Is there an option somewhere? I just cannot get the lyrics to show like this, only full screen.

And the star ratings at the top of the play list, what do these show? User Song Rating?
I have set up my user rating for each song, but I get a single star showing and no number alongside.
Any help on how to get my rating to show for the songs?
Many thanks in advance."

Also where is the option to set the Kodi Rating to be the same as the IMDB rating, is it somewhere in your options?

Includes_Furniture.xml has the code changes in made by Nanomani which corrects the media flags.
If at all possible, could you move his change into the master branch, no rush but hopefully you can add it in.
(2023-03-22, 11:50)robertlaing Wrote: And the star ratings at the top of the play list, what do these show? User Song Rating?

Set this setting in AZR Settings like this must help : 

I think I set my Kodi rating to IMDb in the scraper settings.

Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Deleted "duplicate post"
Thanks. Got it working.

I have noticed that if you turn off the Rating in Furniture -> Media Flags for the Music, the rating still appears for the song playing in the play list as shown earlier.
Shouldn't the music rating be hidden if that is the case?
  • 367(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11