• 379(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
is fixed, all i had to do was force to close kodi and re-open it. thanks guys
hello

Is it possible to fix the subtitle offset option, so that after selecting it OSD hides.
OSD covers up the subtitles.

(2023-04-26, 11:59)adi1 Wrote: hello

Is it possible to fix the subtitle offset option, so that after selecting it OSD hides.

Should be fixed with this pr: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/995
Zip file for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-10.zip

Please test and let me know, if it works for you, thanks Smile
(2023-04-26, 06:03)carlosbarillas Wrote: exactly where i have to go to enable the imdb ratings and vote counts?

this is all i did so far.

>clean install.
>kodi latest in fire stick, skin installed, the promisse addon installed.
>inside sking settings i went to furniture enable the media flags then imdb and rotten selected
>inside sking settings i went to supported addons then select "themoviedb.helper. them i typed my omdb key there

i did not install or made any other change.  

i just the stars rating, nothing else.

Using IMDb vote counts is set in the scraper, not furniture.

Go to Add-ons
Open settings for the scraper you use (I'm using TMDb Python)
Change "Default ratings from" to IMDb like in the pic below.

The default is TMDb, so if you don't change that when scraping then the vote counts displayed in the skin will be from TMDb and not IMDb.

Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Thanks for all the work you have done on the skin. Smile

Did you look at my request to move the year from the file view list, the year is already in the movie title and when sorting the list, it is off putting to have the year appear before the file name.

Many thanks.
(2023-04-26, 13:22)robertlaing Wrote: Thanks for all the work you have done on the skin. Smile

Did you look at my request to move the year from the file view list, the year is already in the movie title and when sorting the list, it is off putting to have the year appear before the file name.

Many thanks.

For me, on the other hand, this is very helpful, as I can then directly see in the file view which videos are already scraped and which are not. I will not change this, sorry.
Fair point. Big Grin

I will have a full play of the new features in 2.03 and enjoy them.

Would you consider putting the OSD buttons on the bottom for the music player?
I know I have asked before but it would make my life easier to be able to select things from that screen when playing music.
A bit of give and take. Smile
A small request. Could the media icon for HEVC/H.265 be adjusted to conform with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag . I mean we could have H.265/MPEG-H HEVC for conformity instead of the present  HEVC/H.265. i have posted the snapshots of two below as the text is different from actual media flags and i could be misunderstood. All i request for is that for HEVC flag, the H.265 should be in bold and below that should be MPEG-H HEVC just the the way its for H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag

Image.
(2023-04-26, 16:05)HTPC Videophile Wrote: A small request. Could the media icon for HEVC/H.265 be adjusted to conform with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag . I mean we could have H.265/MPEG-H HEVC for conformity instead of the present  HEVC/H.265. i have posted the snapshots of two below as the text is different from actual media flags and i could be misunderstood. All i request for is that for HEVC flag, the H.265 should be in bold and below that should be MPEG-H HEVC just the the way its for H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag

Should be possible, but i am not very familar with creating icons. So, if you or someone could provide an icon for that, would be fine.
(2023-04-26, 15:59)robertlaing Wrote: Fair point. Big Grin

I will have a full play of the new features in 2.03 and enjoy them.

Would you consider putting the OSD buttons on the bottom for the music player?
I know I have asked before but it would make my life easier to be able to select things from that screen when playing music.
A bit of give and take. Smile

Okay, what exactly makes it easier for you?
Thanks
(2023-04-26, 16:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-04-26, 16:05)HTPC Videophile Wrote: A small request. Could the media icon for HEVC/H.265 be adjusted to conform with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag . I mean we could have H.265/MPEG-H HEVC for conformity instead of the present  HEVC/H.265. i have posted the snapshots of two below as the text is different from actual media flags and i could be misunderstood. All i request for is that for HEVC flag, the H.265 should be in bold and below that should be MPEG-H HEVC just the the way its for H.264/MPEG-4 AVC flag

Should be possible, but i am not very familar with creating icons. So, if you or someone could provide an icon for that, would be fine.
Thanks. i will request a gentleman @MacGyver to do so He agreed to do so for me in another skin. But now that i discovered Arctic Zephyr Reloaded, i fell in love with it so much that i left even  Jriver after using it since 2014.
This is how I listen to my music:

Party Mode which brings up music list, return takes me to music player.
OSD icons on the music player would let me chose lyrics, back to the play list, and the usual stop, rewind, next etc.

Similar to how the video player looks.
(2023-04-26, 12:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-04-26, 11:59)adi1 Wrote: hello

Should be fixed with this pr: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/995
Zip file for testing: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-10.zip

Please test and let me know, if it works for you, thanks Smile

It works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
(2023-04-26, 16:54)robertlaing Wrote: This is how I listen to my music:

Party Mode which brings up music list, return takes me to music player.
OSD icons on the music player would let me chose lyrics, back to the play list, and the usual stop, rewind, next etc.

Similar to how the video player looks.

OSD Icons? Why not open the OSD (m, select)?
  • 379(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11