• 380(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
It would be nice for the music player to mirror the video player, standard, re-loaded and side options.
I don't want to see the music list on the side view to get the OSD buttons.
I want a clean minimal interface with the ODS buttons along the bottom of the music player.
If however people want to use the side option then that is fine, but I would like to have the choice as I do in the video player.
The music player is at odds with how the video player is shown, I would have wanted to see consistency.

In the default skin, you can have the OSD buttons along the bottom in the music player, it looks neater and cleaner.

Up to you, but it is common sense that you have both video and music players with the same feel and look.

Also on the now playing screen, on the music, you have missed out the name of the album when you request artist and album info, only the Artist and Year are shown, Album name is missing.
I mentioned this before the forum went down, full details and screen image are in the post.

Thanks for reading.
I need help with this skin. 
I used to have poster thumbnails on all my folders. Now no pictures are being displayed. And the biggest issue: 
In the view mode I can only choose between 3 different ones for some reason and I dont like them. I see there is a full list of other view mode but they are all grayed out and not clickable. What do I need to do to activate them?
I cant use this skin as it is currently. A beautiful display with pictures is important to me.
(2023-04-29, 05:23)ayatanne Wrote: I need help with this skin. 
I used to have poster thumbnails on all my folders. Now no pictures are being displayed. And the biggest issue: 
In the view mode I can only choose between 3 different ones for some reason and I dont like them. I see there is a full list of other view mode but they are all grayed out and not clickable. What do I need to do to activate them?
I cant use this skin as it is currently. A beautiful display with pictures is important to me.

What content are u using? Folders? Why not use the library? Smile
(2023-04-29, 11:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Please explain what you mean by "why not use the library". How do I use this and what is it used for?

Im downloading my own series, movies, mostly anime series, putting them into foders, I also place in a poster image, and watch it from there. I just want a nice view of everything. My old skin was perfect, but it is not supported anymore by the new kodi and it was never updated sadly.
Do the other view modes exist or do only the 3 ones exist and everything else is a placeholder?
(2023-04-29, 16:39)ayatanne Wrote:
(2023-04-29, 11:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Please explain what you mean by "why not use the library". How do I use this and what is it used for?

Im downloading my own series, movies, mostly anime series, putting them into foders, I also place in a poster image, and watch it from there. I just want a nice view of everything. My old skin was perfect, but it is not supported anymore by the new kodi and it was never updated sadly.
Do the other view modes exist or do only the 3 ones exist and everything else is a placeholder?

Placeholder for what? 

Please have a look here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

With that, you will get a library (with all available viewtypes).
beatmasterrs, any chance of correcting this:

Also on the now playing screen, on the music, you have missed out the name of the album when you request artist and album info, only the Artist and Year are shown, Album name is missing.
I mentioned this before the forum went down, full details and screen image are in the post.

Thanks.
nvm
Hi, I really like this skin but am having issues with getting artwork for PVR recordings working. I've installed the "PVR Artwork" plugin manually (can't seem to find a repo for it) and I've set it to "Lookup for artwork/metadata only for TV recordings". The Kodi logs suggest it is running but I have no artwork when using the "Grouped recent recordings" widget. Relevant log lines:

Code:
2023-05-03 20:56:02.529 T:3613     info <general>: [script.module.pvr.artwork] Initialized
2023-05-03 20:56:02.529 T:3613     info <general>: PVR Artwork module wrapper started

I've tried rebooting to no avail. Am I missing something?
Hi all - I've tried searching, perhaps I'm just missing it.

For my usage, I prefer not to use home screen submenus. I'm using the vertical home layout, and cannot seem to find a way, when I click the Movie title to get into the Movies view, of how to sort by anything other than name?

It says "sort by: default" and I cannot change it.  I'm assuming by deleting the submenus for movies I erased a way to sort, but I had thought there would be a way to select the sort method while in the actual movie views.

I may have just missed a setting somewhere to assist.

The short version - how do I sort by Title, or Year, or Date Added, etc., while in a list view.
(2023-05-04, 21:16)DragonQ Wrote: Hi, I really like this skin but am having issues with getting artwork for PVR recordings working. I've installed the "PVR Artwork" plugin manually (can't seem to find a repo for it) and I've set it to "Lookup for artwork/metadata only for TV recordings". The Kodi logs suggest it is running but I have no artwork when using the "Grouped recent recordings" widget. Relevant log lines:

Code:
2023-05-03 20:56:02.529 T:3613     info <general>: [script.module.pvr.artwork] Initialized
2023-05-03 20:56:02.529 T:3613     info <general>: PVR Artwork module wrapper started

I've tried rebooting to no avail. Am I missing something?

I don't use this addon and can't help you there. Maybe open an issue and mark kalle2000. He has included the script.module.pvr.artwork support and may be able to help.
(2023-05-05, 06:17)Deam Wrote: Hi all - I've tried searching, perhaps I'm just missing it.

For my usage, I prefer not to use home screen submenus. I'm using the vertical home layout, and cannot seem to find a way, when I click the Movie title to get into the Movies view, of how to sort by anything other than name?

It says "sort by: default" and I cannot change it.  I'm assuming by deleting the submenus for movies I erased a way to sort, but I had thought there would be a way to select the sort method while in the actual movie views.

The short version - how do I sort by Title, or Year, or Date Added, etc., while in a list view.

What content do you use? E.g. addon content, local content, ...
(2023-04-27, 11:20)robertlaing Wrote: It would be nice for the music player to mirror the video player, standard, re-loaded and side options.
I don't want to see the music list on the side view to get the OSD buttons.
I want a clean minimal interface with the ODS buttons along the bottom of the music player.
If however people want to use the side option then that is fine, but I would like to have the choice as I do in the video player.
The music player is at odds with how the video player is shown, I would have wanted to see consistency.

Nothing is planned, sorry.

(2023-04-27, 11:20)robertlaing Wrote: Also on the now playing screen, on the music, you have missed out the name of the album when you request artist and album info, only the Artist and Year are shown, Album name is missing.

This would then have to be changed for all other views as well. I might change that when I have a little more time.
(2023-05-05, 11:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 06:17)Deam Wrote: Hi all - I've tried searching, perhaps I'm just missing it.

It is for "local" content, via PlexKodiConnect using direct paths on a local HD.  I think that would be treated as local by Kodi.

When in list view for Movie content, I just want to be able to sort other than by name.
(2023-05-05, 16:36)Deam Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 11:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:

It is for "local" content, via PlexKodiConnect using direct paths on a local HD.  I think that would be treated as local by Kodi.

When in list view for Movie content, I just want to be able to sort other than by name.

I am not familiar with plexkodiconnect addon, but maybe someone other could help.
(2023-05-05, 17:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 16:36)Deam Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 11:03)beatmasterrs Wrote: What content do you use? E.g. addon content, local content, ...

I am not familiar with plexkodiconnect addon, but maybe someone other could help.
I will test it without that addon.

The question then is, normally, if I have local movie files in the library, select movies and get into list view, should I be able to change the sorting in list view without using the home page sub menu?
  • 380(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11