• 385(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Couldn't you also remove discart from the whitelist of images Kodi downloads if you wanted to disable them completely.  You would need to delete all current discart images though.  Save some space.

An option would be nice though.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
I am using Arctic zephyr reloaded, and when I click on auto play trailers and go back to the main screen and scroll over to widget movies a context, menu of trailers pops up with a list to choose from. I was wondering if there’s a way to have it at auto play one trailer instead of popping up the contact menu of the different trailers, and then clicking on one.
(2023-07-01, 15:01)Gru2023 Wrote: I am using Arctic zephyr reloaded, and when I click on auto play trailers and go back to the main screen and scroll over to widget movies a context, menu of trailers pops up with a list to choose from. I was wondering if there’s a way to have it at auto play one trailer instead of popping up the contact menu of the different trailers, and then clicking on one.

Sorry, I don't know this behavior like that. Could you provide screenshots or a video?
user is probably confused, sounds like he's talking about trailers from mezzmo - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3157602
My Spotlight section is broken. Its fully empty and flickers when I scroll ofer the menu sometimes. I just want these cinema movies to be displayed that were there before... I uninstalled the skin and installed it back again but it isnt helping. PLS HELP!
My only option now is to uninstall KODI, but then I will loose all settings and all watched progress...
How do I get the cinema movies spotlight back? Why is this broken without return suddenly? Any ways to actually completely reset the skin?
(2023-07-02, 04:51)ayatanne Wrote: My Spotlight section is broken. Its fully empty and flickers when I scroll ofer the menu sometimes. I just want these cinema movies to be displayed that were there before... I uninstalled the skin and installed it back again but it isnt helping. PLS HELP!
My only option now is to uninstall KODI, but then I will loose all settings and all watched progress...
How do I get the cinema movies spotlight back? Why is this broken without return suddenly? Any ways to actually completely reset the skin?

What content are you using for this? Screenshots, a debug log or a video of what's going on, could be helpful.
(2023-07-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-07-02, 04:51)ayatanne Wrote: My Spotlight section is broken. Its fully empty and flickers when I scroll ofer the menu sometimes. I just want these cinema movies to be displayed that were there before... I uninstalled the skin and installed it back again but it isnt helping. PLS HELP!

What content are you using for this? Screenshots, a debug log or a video of what's going on, could be helpful.
I made a video but it doesnt tell a lot more. I dont know how to best add a video, so here it is on my google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l0mjmWa...sp=sharing

Basically, I dont have the movie spotlight anymore. There used to be a spotlight section that always comes when Kodi is started that showed some current movies from the cinema. Now there is no spotlight section anywhere anymore.
And, when I start a movie and then go back a few times, it ends back in the movie. Not sure if that is normal.
(2023-07-03, 15:30)ayatanne Wrote:
(2023-07-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I made a video but it doesnt tell a lot more. I dont know how to best add a video, so here it is on my google drive:

Basically, I dont have the movie spotlight anymore. There used to be a spotlight section that always comes when Kodi is started that showed some current movies from the cinema. Now there is no spotlight section anywhere anymore.
And, when I start a movie and then go back a few times, it ends back in the movie. Not sure if that is normal.

Thank you Smile Cinema movies are provided by an addon? If so, then the addon path must be set in the spotlight widget path.
(2023-07-03, 16:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-07-03, 15:30)ayatanne Wrote:
(2023-07-02, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: What content are you using for this? Screenshots, a debug log or a video of what's going on, could be helpful.

Thank you Smile Cinema movies are provided by an addon? If so, then the addon path must be set in the spotlight widget path.
The thing is, I didnt change anything about the path or anything but it was suddenly gone. I dont know what the path should be or how it is provided. My whole spotlight section is just gone...
(2023-07-04, 17:05)ayatanne Wrote:
(2023-07-03, 16:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-07-03, 15:30)ayatanne Wrote: I made a video but it doesnt tell a lot more. I dont know how to best add a video, so here it is on my google drive:

The thing is, I didnt change anything about the path or anything but it was suddenly gone. I dont know what the path should be or how it is provided. My whole spotlight section is just gone...

In skin settings > click on > spotlight widget path. After that, click on > add-on > video add-on > themoviedb helper > movies > popular > use as widget. That is the fallback, that is used by the skin and should be work Smile
Hello. I'm new here.
And first of all thank you very much for this amazing skin.
Its great!

I wanted to ask if there is any way to change the viewtype in favourites ? I have been trying but looks like it just stays on List view.
I would like to be able to put it on poster wall or double flix.

@Bennie84

Your image is the size of a postage stamp and unreadable. Please post a larger image.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-07-05, 23:05)Karellen Wrote: @Bennie84

Your image is the size of a postage stamp and unreadable. Please post a larger image.
*fixed Wink

Ohh sorry Smile

Well i think the question is quite understandable for the skin developer ? Even without a image Smile

In the favourites section. There is just one view option. "List" Would be nice if its possible to choose other view options there also Smile
@Bennie84

I had the same question, favourites is very limited in views. I found out that Tag Overview add-on is much better, you can make different lists and use that as your favourites.

Tag Overview
  • 385(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11