• 387(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Thanks, I'd love to, but access to the file seems a bit tricky on Android TV...

If someone knows how to get those XML files on PC, then uploading them on my TV (right access are my problem, I think...)
So my main menu just shows Movies / TV Shows / Music / NONE

And if I click none, the submenu has Clean Library, Programs, and Quit. I can’t seem to find the general options at all.

Any idea how I can fix this or just reset the entire menu to defaults?

I tried deleting the skin with the second dialog saying I’d also delete settings, and then reinstalled, but it’s the same.

Any help much appreciated.
(2023-07-11, 14:59)Johnny Rico Wrote: Thanks, I'd love to, but access to the file seems a bit tricky on Android TV...

If someone knows how to get those XML files on PC, then uploading them on my TV (right access are my problem, I think...)

Download the master zip file from GitHub and unzip it onto your Windows Machine.  Make your changes to xml files, zip it up again, and then install from your new zip file within add-ons.  GitHub link is in the first post.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Nice, I will try that...

Does anyone have any hint to tweak what I need ? Which XML and line ?

Thanks
weird issie on my pi4, when I scrape new titles into my system its not finding clearlogo or clearart even though they are stored in the same place as fanart, poster etc which are located and applied. its happening on movies and tv.
(2023-05-19, 10:06)Maxxd4k Wrote: Hi, is there any way to get the letter jump to display under the posters instead of in a seperate box to the side? I'm sure I've seen this in other skins and it makes more sense when pressing down twice!
Does anyone please know how to implement the above? It's the only thing now that annoys me about this skin, everything else is PERFECT!

@beatmasterrs Thanks for 2.0.4

Code:
Translations update from Kodi Weblate by @weblate in #997
Translations update from Kodi Weblate by @weblate in #1000
Translations update from Kodi Weblate by @weblate in #1001
Add missing close parenthesis to Includes_Labels.xml by @mvn23 in #1002
Translations update from Kodi Weblate by @weblate in #1004
Translations update from Kodi Weblate by @weblate in #1005
[Video OSD] hide seekbar when slider dialog is visible by @beatmasterrs in #995
[View 521] added discart option by @beatmasterrs in #1006
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Current update seems to miss this fix.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3154237
(2023-07-18, 21:06)Nosepull Wrote: Current update seems to miss this fix.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3154237

Yes you are right, I've missed to create a PR for that. I will take a closer look at this soon Smile
Beatmasterss,

This is very minor issue but was maybe wondering if you could handle DTSX in filenames a little different.

Using the following filename format the skin incorrectly used the DTSX flag so I renamed it using DTS.h264 and all is good now.

High.Noon.1952.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264

Just wondering if the skin could look for '.DTS.X.' instead of what I'm guessing is '.DTS.X' without the extra dot.

Anyhow, I've addressed it using the workaround described above.

FB
Quote:    <expression name="IsAudioCodecDTSX">
        String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,dts-x) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,dtsx) | String.Contains(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,dts.x)
        | [VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen + [String.Contains(Player.FileNameAndPath,dts-x) | String.Contains(Player.FileNameAndPath,dtsx) | String.Contains(Player.FileNameAndPath,dts.x)]]
    </expression>
(2023-07-21, 14:21)AngryBird Wrote: Beatmasterss,

This is very minor issue but was maybe wondering if you could handle DTSX in filenames a little different.

Using the following filename format the skin incorrectly used the DTSX flag so I renamed it using DTS.h264 and all is good now.

High.Noon.1952.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264

Just wondering if the skin could look for '.DTS.X.' instead of what I'm guessing is '.DTS.X' without the extra dot.

Anyhow, I've addressed it using the workaround described above.

FB

You are right, thank you for pointing this out! Changes are on github soon Smile
Got it.  Thanks.
(2023-07-11, 14:59)Johnny Rico Wrote: Thanks, I'd love to, but access to the file seems a bit tricky on Android TV...

I use X-plore File Manager on my android tv there you can direct access your Google drive account easy to exchange files on tv and pc.
Hellooooo.
Even though I cleaned the library, I still see all the old covers of the deleted movies/series. How do I remove this now?
  • 387(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11