• 394(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Ok this might work. I went to page 1 here and downloaded the master from top string saying nexus and flashed as a zip file in Kodi. I know the one from skins / more skins / qz reloaded from there doesn't work. What is the master file? Like a beta.?
Yes, you can look at the master as being the latest beta.  Once beatmasterrs feels it's good then he will update the official repository.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
(2023-09-03, 19:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-09-03, 18:08)rhoop206 Wrote:
(2023-09-03, 10:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: Tested with Demo PVR Client and it works fine Smile

Thank you!  Do you happen to know if it's possible to make genre colors work within "IPTV Simple Client"?

Have you tested this with other skins? EPG Data that contains genre is needed I think

I have not.  I am a noob so I don't know how to test with other skins (i apologize)... Anyway - thank you for your quick responses nonetheless!  You've built a fantastic skin - Thank you so much Smile
(2023-08-18, 05:10)latortu Wrote: Hi, congrats for this fantastic skin!

There is only one thing I would like to customize: when playing music with videolyrics, the fanart (or in this case the artist slideshow) becomes darker to make the lyrics stand out. Is there a file I can edit (some xml, or some png inside textures.png) to remove the dark effect and to make the fanart fully visible? (If I press RETURN, the dark effect disappears, but the lyrics also disappear Sad ).

Thank you in advance!
Please, some help would be very appreciated Wink
There is a contrast setting in the music OSD menu which if you select default contrast and make sure it is ticked, you will be able to see the fan art!
Ok so I'm guessing my backup has some underlying issues. I got in from work, and wiped data in Kodi and started fresh and Azr and my fresh new start is working great on Chromecast. Very nice . One question for anyone that might know. How do I turn off the spotlight widget. I know it's in tmdb addon somewhere but I can't find for the life of me. So stoked Im able to use this skin now. Only took an hour to reinstall everything and add all my api's.and things. Hands down best looking skin available.
Ok for anyone who hasn't found how to disable spotlight widget it's under settings/skin settings /home/fallback widget/none.
@beatmasterrs  Hi, it was possible to add an item to change the time in the settings. If the movie is 1 hour 30 minutes, you want to start at 1:30:00 and count down to 00:00:00... Thanks  video preview
Hello there,

I see no fanart for music at all. Neither in the overviews, like for albums, nor in the music player. I made sure the respective skin setting, section music, to show fanart is checked. I toggled the setting two positions before as well, no change.

UPDATE: sorry, this seems to be a scraper issue. I manually placed fanart images in some album folders, and at least in one view they show up.

Kodi 19.4
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded 1.172

PS: Arctic Zephyr Reloaded is awesome, it's the best skin
Hi,

I like the skin, but when I watch any video, the OSD is plain simple, there is no poster codec info etc. I ticked all options.
I tried standard, reloaded view, but only the clearart is shown. At side view, there are the poster and codec information.
With other skin like AH2 or Titan, I see the poster and other data on OSD.
Also, I did a clean Kodi 20.2 install but the result was the same.

Could you help me with what should I check to be able to pimp up the OSD in case of standard and reloaded view?

Thanks.

Look at the Skin-Settings.

Thanks, I got it.
But it only shows when the video is paused which is quite odd, I think.
During the playback or especially when watching PVR channel, I only got the plain OSD, without any info about the actual show.
Is it possible to get the same OSD view during playback which I see when I pause?

Thanks
You can press i "Info" or Enter + Up Arrow.
Hi,
I don't know if this is an issue or not... but when I sort my movies by Title Name, I can see the movie's duration, if it's already seen or not and it's notation :

But if I sort my movies by filename, I can only see the filesize :

My goal is to sort by filename (better experience for me) and visualize the duration, played status and the notation.

I've already checked various options but can't doing it...
I've got the exact same issue in my TV shows.

Any idea ?
Hi all installed this amazing skin and just love it. A couple of questions.

Q1. How do you get movies to display let’s say top gun-thumb image in the main root of the movie for views like fan art flix v2 and Netflix as the square icons are all using fanart with no title images instead of -thumb in my movie folders as these have the titles in my thumbs.

Q2. How do you get rid of some of the icons options in the info like extended info, trailer studio and others if I wish to remove them or rearrange them if possible.

Q3. I am always getting errors here and there reporting Themoviedbdb helper and I don’t know why as I am using the latest skin and kodi version.

Thanks for any help
  • 394(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11