• 395(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-09-17, 17:51)meridius Wrote: Hi all installed this amazing skin and just love it. A couple of questions.

Q3. I am always getting errors here and there reporting Themoviedbdb helper and I don’t know why as I am using the latest skin and kodi version.

Thanks for any help
I'm fairly certain this skin requires a newer version of TMdBhelper for some things which isn't in the Kodi releases yet.

I'm using the latest v5.1.36 from jurialmunkey in the thread below.

351756 (thread)
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
How do you get movies to display let’s say top gun-thumb image in the main root of the movie for views like fan art flix v2 and Netflix as the square icons are all using fanart with no title images instead of -thumb in my movie folders as these have the titles in my thumbs.

thanks
il try it out
thank you for the skins, very good.

is there any way to :
1. home modern multi widget : show movie rating icon and score beside title name
2. home modern multi widget netflix : show MetaCritic,RottenTomates,IMDB icon instead MC,RT text code.
3. video OSD : option to hide user rating and to show IMDB,RT,MC
Question: Using Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection by heppen (and thank you) using Flix View | Multiple widgets cannot get more than 10 widget under my TV shows main menu. Widget issue
First of all, thanks for this great skin!

Question: Is there a way to hide the OSD when a video is paused? So you can see only the still image of the video?
(2023-09-25, 11:42)j1po Wrote: thank you for the skins, very good.

is there any way to :
1. home modern multi widget : show movie rating icon and score beside title name
2. home modern multi widget netflix : show MetaCritic,RottenTomates,IMDB icon instead MC,RT text code.
3. video OSD : option to hide user rating and to show IMDB,RT,MC

If you are familar with coding, you could edit the code to your needs Smile
(2023-09-29, 14:29)MrMagic Wrote: First of all, thanks for this great skin!

Question: Is there a way to hide the OSD when a video is paused? So you can see only the still image of the video?

You can hide the play/pause info (the circle in the middle) when pausing, but I don't believe you can hide the rest down at the bottom.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Hey,

I just started using this as a testing skin for redoing my whole Kodi setup and I like it so far. I setup new categories on the home menu showing Anime and Cartoons and linked them to smart playlists to only show those items in the directory.

For movies and TV shows i did the same thing but also created a sub menu item and linked it to a builtin playlist for "in progress" movies and tv shows.

Can I do the same for both Anime & Cartoons where it will only show the "in progress" of the category i made the sub menu for?
(2023-10-12, 01:24)bloodyskullz Wrote: Hey,

I just started using this as a testing skin for redoing my whole Kodi setup and I like it so far. I setup new categories on the home menu showing Anime and Cartoons and linked them to smart playlists to only show those items in the directory.

For movies and TV shows i did the same thing but also created a sub menu item and linked it to a builtin playlist for "in progress" movies and tv shows.

Can I do the same for both Anime & Cartoons where it will only show the "in progress" of the category i made the sub menu for?
I m not sure to understand your need.
IMHO it is not a skin related issue.
In the same way, here you need to use the "smart playlists" method with the rules :
  • "in progress : true"
  • "path start with" : your path to folder where are your "Anime and Cartoons"

Then linked your "smart playlists" to a submenu.
A good start is to have :
  • a folder for store "Anime and Cartoons"
  •  a folder for store "TvShows Anime and Cartoons"
  • a folder for store "Movies"
  • a folder for store "TvShows"
after is easy to make your "smart playlists" what fit all your need.
Wow, didn't think i needed a smart playlist linking to a smart playlist to achieve what I had to do.

Thanks for the guidance.
Is there a possibility to add more than 6 widgets in a menu? I tried to add it manually in the xml, but it doesn't seems to work.
is there a way to lock the view mode?  Because I'm using youtube channel addon, every time if I go to next page it changes the view mode.
Also have around 100 channel added don't want to change view mode by one by one, so..
Go to Skin Settings - Extras and Enable forced views. Then you have the option "Lock view for TV shows / Seasons/ Episodes/ Movies / Music / Pictures
thank you
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11