problem with autocompletion plugin
Well im on Windows and I have seen other windows users reporting the same problem. So its not isolated to Android but perhaps the underlying problem is not the same?
Well, you are right... The 'normal' version causes a reboot on an Intel NUC with Libreelec / Kodi 18.4 and the forked version doesn't show any proposals (Libreelec 18.4 and Odroid C2 with Coreelec / 18.4).
Hello fellow kodiers,

so there is a chance to get it back running under Leia if you are willing to fiddle about with the code or does it depend on the platform you are using it on?

Sorry, I did not fully understand it yet.

Thanks and regards.
Sorry, I could have verified this myself earlier and before asking.

It works with other skins without any modifications needed, just not with Aeon Nox, my favorite.
-Bump. Would love to see autocompletion fixed for Leia also.
(2019-12-27, 12:48)hubfred Wrote: Sorry, I could have verified this myself earlier and before asking.

It works with other skins without any modifications needed, just not with Aeon Nox, my favorite.

Strangely enough I found it to work with Aeon Nox on my Kodi 18.6 Mac but not my OSMC Vero 4K. I thought it was working with Aeon Nox Silvo on my OSMC box but its still hit or miss. Have to press select multiple times and maybe it will copy the text from selection
I've "sub" forked this from another fork and put a one line fix in for the crashes on Kodi 18.x.

https://github.com/domb84/plugin.program.autocompletion

Works for me with youtube and vimeo now.
(2020-08-30, 23:15)domb84 Wrote: I've "sub" forked this from another fork and put a one line fix in for the crashes on Kodi 18.x.

https://github.com/domb84/plugin.program.autocompletion

Works for me with youtube and vimeo now.

Everyone I've sent this to so far , has said this one line fix works , and it works while still using the Module/Library from official kodi repo . So no need to update that to the forked one . 

Thank you so much for this fix ,
Thanks! Seems to me working now on my Vero 4K with 18.7
Is there any tricks to make search suggestions more relevant? I have tried changing provider in settings to search youtube or google but usually end up with a lot of suggestions unrelated to movie titles. Selecting Netflix or TMDB doesn't seem to do anything different. Just wondering if there was some sort of google API or something that could automatically filter suggestions to movie titles. I also tried creating local file with list of all my movies which works ok but has some shortcomings and would have to be updated often.
@domb84 

hello,

can you add compatibility with kodi 19Matrix  and android

the script works on windows but not on Android apps crash

thank you
Hope to see someone fix this for MaTrix. I love this addon 😥😥

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with autocompletion plugin0