v18 Leia Play/pause toggle example?
(2021-05-02, 22:20)dshorrosh Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 20:40)houser Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 20:38)dshorrosh Wrote: DOH!  Nevermind, I fat-fingered the IP address - it's working!  No I just need to tweak my JSON strings for a few buttons that I need to open specific windows.

Well done Wink
Thanks - trial and error and a little slow to connect the dots between JSON, built-in functions , Action IDs and Window IDs.  The only thing I'm still struggling with it how to enter a path to the contents of a specific Windows folder in a couple of the JSON commands.  Specifically: Computer/Concerts(LSmile/Concerts - which would then display the concert videos in that folder.

Here's the string that doesn't work - jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"library://concerts/concerts/,return"},"id":"1"}}

I've pulled out a lot of hair over the past week, so a quick tip would be very useful.
Can't help you there I'm afraid. But I can offer another way of doing it if you care..
MAybe simply create a playlist based on the folder and then open that with a command? But maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to do.
Good luck regardless.
(2021-05-02, 22:33)houser Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 22:20)dshorrosh Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 20:40)houser Wrote: Well done Wink
Thanks - trial and error and a little slow to connect the dots between JSON, built-in functions , Action IDs and Window IDs.  The only thing I'm still struggling with it how to enter a path to the contents of a specific Windows folder in a couple of the JSON commands.  Specifically: Computer/Concerts(LSmile/Concerts - which would then display the concert videos in that folder.

Here's the string that doesn't work - jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","params":{"window":"library://concerts/concerts/,return"},"id":"1"}}

I've pulled out a lot of hair over the past week, so a quick tip would be very useful.
Can't help you there I'm afraid. But I can offer another way of doing it if you care..
MAybe simply create a playlist based on the folder and then open that with a command? But maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to do.
Good luck regardless.
I think I'll just be stuck in JSON trial and error for a while.  Thanks for your help.
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR
How to get the id parameter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia Play/pause toggle example?0