Multiple correction of Genre in Movies (nfo)
Hi.
is it possible to search an replace Genre entries to the compleet movies share?
I have about 1.5k Movies. All are scraped by Ember, but over a long time an a lot of versions.
Now i have the Problem, that is is nearly impossilble to filter Movies in Kodi by Genre, becaus i have al lot of similar Entry for the same.
i.E I have 41 Movies with Sience Fiction and 212 with Sience-Fiction. Same due to German and english namings.

What i have done: I have an export of the relevant Tables (Movies, Gerne, Genrelinkmovie) of the ember database (MyVideos46.emm) 
Importet into Access and analized. 

What i would like to:
If possible. Replace single Links in Groups, or better, Import a new generated Genrelinkmovie - Table and push the Data to all related nfo's

or is there a third (and better) way? 

lenni
Shuttle GTV2 ION DualBoot W7 & Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty); Shuttle GTV2 ION Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty) Syno DS411 NAS Samsung UE60d8080
The latest version(s) of Ember has a Genre Mapping Tool that can be enabled under Settings => Modules => Genre Manager. The tool can be runned over the Tools menu in the main window. In this tool you can map and change all genres at once. Short how-to:
Left column = Input = are all genre names that Ember ever saw
Right column = Output = will be written to Embers database and NFO

Click on an entry on the left side and select one or more genres in the right column that should used if a scraper returns the left genre. Possible mappings:
1:1 e.g. "Sience-Fiction" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:x e.g. "Sience Fiction" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:x e.g. "Sci-Fi" = "Sience-Fiction"
1:n e.g. "Splatter" = "Splatter", "Horror", "Blood"
1:0 if nothing selected on the rigth side, the genre will be ignored/removed

It dosn't make sense to remove a genre in the left list. They will be re-added every time a scraper get this genre.
Hi Dan. 
Smile i have reached what i was searching in a different way, unexpected Smile
I Killed all Gerne Tags for all movies in one big step - so easy Smile (just by removing the item on the left side (estimated, they will be rebuild by the next Database refresh, found out, it's different.
But i found out, that there is a Solution by scraping only the Gerne - im now on my way to rescrape 1500 Movies, will take a Little while.

One Point the to ember Genre Manager. Both list-Windows are too small and scrolling is not possible. I you have a longer Genre Titel like " Drama / Liebe / Musikfilm / Romantik" it is not compleetly displayed which makes it hard to find out, which genre it is.

Due to that im rescraping al Movies. I have nearly 100% filled with IMDB links like "tt0101410" and nearly none for TMDB. Do you have s solution, to scrape only this single Info?

regards

Lenni
Shuttle GTV2 ION DualBoot W7 & Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty); Shuttle GTV2 ION Ubuntu 10.04 (Natty) Syno DS411 NAS Samsung UE60d8080
(2018-12-21, 16:28)lenni-online Wrote: One Point the to ember Genre Manager. Both list-Windows are too small and scrolling is not possible. I you have a longer Genre Titel like " Drama / Liebe / Musikfilm / Romantik" it is not compleetly displayed which makes it hard to find out, which genre it is.
I've fixed that. In the next release the dialog will be sizable:

(2018-12-21, 16:28)lenni-online Wrote: Due to that im rescraping al Movies. I have nearly 100% filled with IMDB links like "tt0101410" and nearly none for TMDB. Do you have s solution, to scrape only this single Info?
What do you mean with "links"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple correction of Genre in Movies (nfo)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.