Bug [kodi 18] audiostream stops after a short time
hi,
when playing a radiostream the stream stops after a short time (1 minute - 30 minutes). there are errors in log file. the problem does not occur with kodi 17 or an android phone app. at the moment i not have possibility to provide debug log. to test copy this: http://stream-uk1.radioparadise.com/aac-320 in to a strm-file and play it via kodi 18. tested with latest nightly and win10.
I have listened to that steam using v18 RC4 on Win10 for over 30mins without any errors or the stream stopping. It is going to be hard to fix a stream specific and intermittent issue, let alone find a dev with both the knowledge, time and interest in investigating. Without a debug log showing the errors it is impossible.

Post a link to a debug log when you have one, but I am not hopeful of a fix
ok, thanks. i will post a debug log next week.
hi,
the problem still exists with the current kodi 18.2. i start the audio stream and after a few seconds the stream breaks off. after 3 to 4 attempts the stream then suddenly runs without interruptions. and that's the same every day. the problem also exists with other radio stations/streams. the same audio stream works on the mobile phone without problems. video streams (e.g. amazon prime) work without problems. i never had this problem with kodi 17.

attached a debug logg: https://pastebin.com/yi9VhAQ8
there are errors in the log file, can nobody tell what that means and how to fix the problem?
is there the possibility to make the cache / buffer larger for audio files in kodi? for video files this is possible via advanced settings. if i play the stream (see #1 post) with ipad/safari i don't have any connection breaks. it is noticeable that the same stream with kodi seems to be played 2-3 seconds faster/earlier than on the ipad.
Have you tried another copy of Kodi with no addons.  Or disable Mediaportal PVR client.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[kodi 18] audiostream stops after a short time0