Remote for to control Kodi and MPC
Hi,

I know there is Yatse for Android, but is there anything for an IPAD that can control KODI and MPC as well for those of us using external programs? I first inquired about this back in 2012 and I can't imagine that something hasn't been worked out yet?
Thread moved to iOS
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Official Kodi remote from the iOS App Store for controlling kodi...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes but does it control mpc as well?
We are not even related to mpc. Why do you expect our tools to support anything other then Kodi?
No it does not as far as I know...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
It's not an uncommon thing for people to use mpc as an external player
Well I am pretty confident that there is nothing in the plans to support your use case in any of the tools we maintain. Time in years might not change this.

But our tools (including iOS Kodi remote) are open source and can be modified to the liking of its users. „Just“ need to find someone to do it. Still I doubt that mpc support would be accepted because it is not strongly related to Kodi.

One could argue why VLC or any other video player is not supported aswell then.
Also the question would be if mpc has support for being remote controlled in some way at all.

Your best bet would be some VNC setup maybe and using a VNC client for iOS. But the experience might not be the best I guess.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote for to control Kodi and MPC0