Win Background Zoom Effect
I wasn't able to find anything on the Internet for my problem (maybe because I don't know what it's called) so I decided to make an account on this forum and hope there is someone that can help me out.

I have installed a Skin called Pellucid. And since yesterday, all the Wallpapers and Fanarts all of sudden got a "Zoom in & Zoom out Effect".
They used to stay still like a background should do but now they have an effect that I mentioned above where they kind of stretching through the screen and then it fades out and starts again.

I turned all the Fanarts off and deleted all the background images for all sections but you can still see how the empty background gets dark and bright and dark and bright and so on... Because there's still this effect turned on.
I don't know how to turn it off. I looked through all files with NotePad++ and searched for words like "background animation/effects/zooming".

Can someone tell me what the line for this effect is called? I will then search the line on NotePad++ and delete it on the skin. I'm pretty sure its somewhere on the skin.pellucid folder because the effect is only on that skin. And I'm pretty sure you can turn it off becaue it wasn't there when I first installed it.
Moved to Pellucid forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hello,
thank you so much for creating this awesome skin.
im on K18 RC3 and it's my first time using it, it's great!

it's probably user error but i have one issue, i am missing (or cannot find) the search function, i.e. search a video by title? is it an RC3 issue or a skin one?
i have the search function in other skins.

Same thing for Genre, is it possible to filter videos by Genre? where is is located?

thank you!
Hello.

try to push left twice. You should have access to the submenu with the search fonction and "sort by".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Zoom Effect0