TV Shows not appearing in main TV Show Menu on Xbox One
Just got my new Xbox One and am (trying!) to use Kodi for the first time but struggling.

So I have a external harddrive with media on it and I've been able to add my movies into the app fine using this method.

I then tried to do the same with the TV Show folder and when I scan for content (using The TVDB add on and The Movie Database too) it shows my shoes in the top right corner as scanning, yet they dont appear on the main menu?

I have it set so the directory says it contains TV Shows too. I can't see what I'm doing wrong
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi I appreciate you trying to help Smile

If it were a case of the files not being named properly though wouldn't the shoes just be labelled wrong? Rather than not showing up? Since I posted this thread some of my stuff has showed up but after I added some more files to my external drive, its again not showing most of the new stuff
(2019-01-14, 23:58)JohnPotz Wrote: If it were a case of the files not being named properly though wouldn't the shoes just be labelled wrong?
No

If you want assistance, then provide the requested information.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not appearing in main TV Show Menu on Xbox One0