[HELP] v2.9.1.4 How to set up MovieSet Artwork in Collection Folder to work with MSAA
Trying to use Kodi and MSAA I was not getting the artwork to scrape for the collections with TMM scraping to a central artwork folder.

After researching the issue in this forum thred I found @vbat99 provide a solution because with using a central artwork folder you must change the setting file script.

According to @vbat99 MSAA is designed to work with the Collection Artwork to be within the collection folder, which makes sense to me as well, but I can't work out the setting in TMM for this?

The location would be as quoted below:

If you have the collection artwork in the collection folder, then it should be named poster.jpg and fanart.jpg
ie:
Taken Collection (folder)
--poster.jpg
--fanart.jpg
----Taken 1 (folder)
----Taken 2 (folder)
----Taken 3 (folder)

But, if you use a central 
movieset folder (collection folder), should be named
<moviesettitle>-poster.jpg
<moviesettitle>-fanart.jpg

Is there a way with TMM to automate the download of movieset artwork into the below folder structure?

--poster.jpg
--fanart.jpg
----Taken 1 (folder)
----Taken 2 (folder)
----Taken 3 (folder)
(2019-01-14, 05:24)maniyac Wrote: Trying to use Kodi and MSAA I was not getting the artwork to scrape for the collections with TMM scraping to a central artwork folder.

After researching the issue in this forum thred I found @vbat99 provide a solution because with using a central artwork folder you must change the setting file script.

According to @vbat99 MSAA is designed to work with the Collection Artwork to be within the collection folder, which makes sense to me as well, but I can't work out the setting in TMM for this?

The location would be as quoted below:

If you have the collection artwork in the collection folder, then it should be named poster.jpg and fanart.jpg
ie:
--poster.jpg
--fanart.jpg
----Taken 1 (folder)
----Taken 2 (folder)
----Taken 3 (folder)

But, if you use a central 
movieset folder (collection folder), should be named
<moviesettitle>-poster.jpg
<moviesettitle>-fanart.jpg

Is there a way with TMM to automate the download of movieset artwork into the below folder structure?

--poster.jpg
--fanart.jpg
----Taken 1 (folder)
----Taken 2 (folder)
----Taken 3 (folder)
 i just got this working myself, in TMM settings de select store movie set artwork in each respective movie folder, and select store movie set artwork in a seperate folder, then in the movie share on your nas, create a folder for the set art, then in TMM click select folder and browse to the folder you just created.

update ALL collections

now in kodi open MSAA configure window,

enable forced database update
enable single artwork folder for all sets
path to single artwork folder (browse to the folder you created above)
click ok and then run

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] v2.9.1.4 How to set up MovieSet Artwork in Collection Folder to work with MSAA0