Solved Missing Movies from Library
I am missing a bunch of movies from my library that are on my server. My debug log is https://paste.kodi.tv/wuqusudihe    I know it is probably something in the naming. Is there a program that will rename (right now I use Sabnzb) or is there guidelines that will help me make sure all my movies are named correctly? Thanks in advance.
Yep, it is the naming that is throwing off the scraper.
xml:
GetMovieId (smb://192.168.2.20/D/MOVIES/12.Strong.2018.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON/f7f1f28a8e07416292cfee0a546e4079.mkv), query = select idMovie from movie where idFile=573
VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'smb://192.168.2.20/D/MOVIES/12.Strong.2018.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON/f7f1f28a8e07416292cfee0a546e4079.mkv'

The How To Guide to set up your video library is in My Signature below.

It looks like all your movies are in movie folders. This will fix some of them...
1. Go to Videos>Files>Your Source, call up the Context Menu and select Change Content
2. Enable the setting Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title
3. You are strongly urged to clean the folder name
From this...
txt:
/12.Strong.2018.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON/
To this...
txt:
/12 Strong (2018)/

And that cleaned name is simply a copy and paste of the title from here... https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/429351-...uage=en-US

If you still need all those media info tags, move them to the videofile name.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
So Name and year in brackets, that's it?
Yep, and enable that setting.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks so much, that worked.
Great to hear!!

I'll mark this as solved.

Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movies from Library0