• 39(current)
Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
also, not sure if this is a bug or not:

- when clicking the delete on the toolbar, it puts the focus back on the text box at the top of the list. IMO it would much more convenient to simply remove the movie from the list and select the previous (or next) movie in the list.

This is apparent when deleting movies at the bottom of a long list, you constantly have to re-scroll down to the place you were at in the list.
billyad2000 Wrote:Can't say for certain with XBMC but Media Companion works fine with that convention.

Yes, Media Companion definitely does. And should. But the regexps in that wiki article make it look like XBMC does not. And I could be totally wrong, as I'm not all that good at regular expressions. Huh

buzz
What a wonderfull tool! Thank you very much for developping this!
StormyKnight Wrote:Just 1 issue I can see with the latest version 1.818, when I select search for duplicates from the file menu, I cannot close the resulting report page.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also billyad2000, is it possible to sort the TV shows alphabetically? I've added a few new ones & they are appearing at the bottom of the list.

&...in the preferences window I can't choose to startup in TV mode....

Cheers
Stormy
StormyKnight Wrote:Also billyad2000, is it possible to sort the TV shows alphabetically? I've added a few new ones & they are appearing at the bottom of the list.

That would be a nice addition, when you've got the time of course.
I love this app it is a godsent.

I would like to know as well if the tv shows can be listed as suggested in the above post.I am experiancing the same thing because of the way I entered them.This is a minor problem not really a big deal.

Also could different profiles be added?I say this because I have loads of movies for my daughter I do not like getting mixed around with my own.

It would be nice to be able to have 3 profiles for my individual needs.
1 profile that covered most my library
1 profile for the kids library
1 profile for my adult movie library

I know I am a pervert.I also know I am not alone.
run088 Wrote:Also could different profiles be added?I say this because I have loads of movies for my daughter I do not like getting mixed around with my own.

It would be nice to be able to have 3 profiles for my individual needs.
1 profile that covered most my library
1 profile for the kids library
1 profile for my adult movie library

You could always have a copy in 3 different folders with their own seperate shortcuts.

C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Main
C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Kids
C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Adult
Would it be possible to stop paths being deleted if they can't be found because I have my shares on a NAS, PC and Xbox and they're not always on when I want to add something meaning the paths need to be added next time?
Hitcher Wrote:You could always have a copy in 3 different folders with their own seperate shortcuts.

C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Main
C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Kids
C:\Program Files\XBMC Media Companion Adult

I am not really sure that this will work.I say this because I got two builds already and when I added the 2nd build it used all the info and settings from the 1st build I installed.
Just tried it and it worked for me.

The config file is stored in the install folder so they don't use the same settings.
I tried to get the information but i get always this error message:

ImageImage
Hitcher Wrote:Just tried it and it worked for me.

The config file is stored in the install folder so they don't use the same settings.

Cool thats handy information, thanks Hitcher.

P.S. Anyone else having trouble adding TV Shows at the moment? It seems that there is an issue with TVDB. Anyone else experiencing the issue?

Cheers
empty Wrote:I tried to get the information but i get always this error message:

ImageImage

Yep thats the error I'm getting...although its for en (English).....

Um TVDB must have an issue at the moment....

Thanks for posting....I didn't want to be alone on this one Eek

You will just have to delete the created .nfo's for the moment so the program will run properly....eventually TVDB will hopefully be back up & running soon.
empty Wrote:I tried to get the information but i get always this error message:

ImageImage

StormyKnight Wrote:Yep thats the error I'm getting...although its for en (English).....

Um TVDB must have an issue at the moment....

Thanks for posting....I didn't want to be alone on this one Eek

You will just have to delete the created .nfo's for the moment so the program will run properly....eventually TVDB will hopefully be back up & running soon.

XBMC Media Companion is working correctly, its just that the The TVDB API is not working at the moment.

The good folks at TVDB have just moved to a new server last night and the problem is probably related. The XBMC Scraper is having the same problem.

Just be patient until it comes back up.
Would it be possible to make cutom categories.. or maybe edit genre.. so that you can make all your kids movies as that genre as well as bluray movies..
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows7