• 97(current)
Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows
psike Wrote:I used the root button and choose my TV folder.
But this what i did till now in older versions and it worked fine.

I finally found out what is causing this.

I have started using the TVDB ID rather than the title to organise the tv shows. I never took into account that some people may not have that tag in their nfo's. I'll look into a fix

If the <tvdbid></tvdbid> tag is missing from the tvshow.nfo file then those episodes will become mixed like you can see.

New versions of XBMC include the tvdbid tag when you export the tvshow.nfo files, or you could add the tag manually to each tvshow.nfo file, another alternative would be to delete the tvshow.nfo file and rescrape it.
billyad2000 Wrote:I finally found out what is causing this.

I have started using the TVDB ID rather than the title to organise the tv shows. I never took into account that some people may not have that tag in their nfo's. I'll look into a fix

If the <tvdbid></tvdbid> tag is missing from the tvshow.nfo file then those episodes will become mixed like you can see.

New versions of XBMC include the tvdbid tag when you export the tvshow.nfo files, or you could add the tag manually to each tvshow.nfo file, another alternative would be to delete the tvshow.nfo file and rescrape it.

When I choose export library in XBMC, is it then creating tvshow.nfo and nameofmoviefile.nfo?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
soder Wrote:When I choose export library in XBMC, is it then creating tvshow.nfo and nameofmoviefile.nfo?

/S?der

There are 2 export modes, the first extracts all data to a single large .xml file, the second extracts to multiple seperate .nfo files.
billyad2000 Wrote:There are 2 export modes, the first extracts all data to a single large .xml file, the second extracts to multiple seperate .nfo files.

Where can I find these files then?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
I can confirm that the issues with the episode thumb search have been resolved in v2.284. Thanks!
Quote:New versions of XBMC include the tvdbid tag when you export the tvshow.nfo files, or you could add the tag manually to each tvshow.nfo file, another alternative would be to delete the tvshow.nfo file and rescrape it.

I re-created the NFO files and now it's work.
Thank you.
psike Wrote:I re-created the NFO files and now it's work.
Thank you.

I've just altered the code, from the next version the tvshows will be grouped according to the root tv folder (the folder containing the tvshow.nfo file). Any episode contained within that folder or subfolders will be grouped together as a belonging to the same show. I am also going to add an easy way to select the show and add a TVDBID without needing to scrape the whole show.
New Version 2.287

Bugfix - All TV Shows that were missing the TVDBID tag would list all episodes for each show without an ID.
Bugfix - Language settings were not been used in the TV Scraper until after a TV Rebuild
Bugfix - The Default and DVD order setting in the TV Show Scraper was setting the inverse of intended (setting 'dvd' would save 'default' and visa versa)

In addition to this, the cache option is now disabled by default until I can figure out the problems with it. If you already have the option enabled then it will stay enabled.

The next few weeks will be a bug hunt, I would appreciate it if people would refrain from making feature requests for the time being, but would report bugs with any useful information that they can offer.

Download Version 2.287

For those who are having issues with media companion I would just like to remind you that it has its own forum, this thread is huge and to be honest is very difficult to keep track of.
The forum is located here : http://billyad2000.darkbb.com/forum.htm, and has seperate forums for bugs, feature requests, discussion etc, anyone is more than welcome to join us.
What does "Unable to Download Thumb" mean in the output log? Because it did download and save the tbn file but it's been telling me this on all the moveis I've scraped.

Code:
Starting Folder Scan

1 New Movies Found

Searching IMDB For Notorious (2009)
IMDB ID found :- tt0472198
nfo saved as :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).nfo
Downloading Movie Thumbnail at URL :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).tbn
Unable to Download Thumb
Saving Thumbnail To Path :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).tbn
Fanart URL is http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.imdbLookup?imdb_id=tt0472198&api_key=3f026194412846e530a208cf8a39e9cb
Saving Fanart As :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009)-fanart.jpg
I know you get alot of requests and bug reports but not alot of thanks here.

So thanks for Media Companion, I really couldn't manage without it.
LaTropa64 Wrote:What does "Unable to Download Thumb" mean in the output log? Because it did download and save the tbn file but it's been telling me this on all the moveis I've scraped.

Code:
Starting Folder Scan

1 New Movies Found

Searching IMDB For Notorious (2009)
IMDB ID found :- tt0472198
nfo saved as :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).nfo
Downloading Movie Thumbnail at URL :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).tbn
Unable to Download Thumb
Saving Thumbnail To Path :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009).tbn
Fanart URL is http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.imdbLookup?imdb_id=tt0472198&api_key=3f026194412846e530a208cf8a39e9cb
Saving Fanart As :- F:\Media1\Movies\Notorious (2009)-fanart.jpg

It's supposed to mean that the download failed, i'll fix it.
HexusOdy Wrote:I know you get alot of requests and bug reports but not alot of thanks here.

Your welcome Smile
HexusOdy Wrote:I know you get alot of requests and bug reports but not alot of thanks here.

+1!
eriksmith200 Wrote:+1!

Couldn't say it better myself. Cool
One other little thing I've noticed, and I'm not sure if this is how it is suppose to record the data or not, but if the bitrate is over a 1,000. It puts a space in that field:

<bitrate>1 778 Kbps</bitrate>
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows7