Solved Error Log - Errors and Warnings
Hi,

Can anyone shine some light on what is causing\how I fix these errors and warnings:

Code:
CSettingsManager: missing version attribute

Code:
CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.grab.fanart

Code:
CApplication::Initialize - startup.xml taints init process

Code:
JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"

I use external players for some files which are configured in playercorefactory.xml, have I made a mistake here?
Code:
CPlayerCoreFactory::GetPlayer(MPC-HC64): no such player: MPC-HC64
CPlayerCoreFactory::GetPlayer(PowerDVD): no such player: PowerDVD

Code:
XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
Previous line repeats 7 times.

I can post these sections from the debug log if necessary.

Thank you in advance.
(2019-01-23, 00:25)Gaz2016 Wrote: I can post these sections from the debug log if necessary.
Nope, we don't want "sections". Post the full Debug Log, with debug enabled which captures all these errors.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yemezavoca.kodi (paste)

Thanks
1st error: you can safely ignore it. if it really bugs you can add a version attribute to the first line of your advancedsettings.xml file
<advancedsettings version="1">

2: the skin you're using is trying to run the script.grab.fanart addon, but it is not installed on your kodi installation.

3: this happens when the skin you're using is playing a startup video first instead of opening the home window right away.
nothing to worry about.

4: kodi issue. can be ignored. nothing you can do about it to get rid of it.

5: no idea, i'm not familiar with using external players. if your config doesn't work, post the playercorefactory.xml file so someone can take a look at it.

6: not 100% sure, but i think it's related to the home screen widgets. i see that error a lot, even in the default estuary skin.
more likely to be an issue in kodi itself than something you can fix at your end.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-01-23, 02:34)ronie Wrote: 1st error: you can safely ignore it. if it really bugs you can add a version attribute to the first line of your advancedsettings.xml file
<advancedsettings version="1">

2: the skin you're using is trying to run the script.grab.fanart addon, but it is not installed on your kodi installation.

3: this happens when the skin you're using is playing a startup video first instead of opening the home window right away.
nothing to worry about.

4: kodi issue. can be ignored. nothing you can do about it to get rid of it.

5: no idea, i'm not familiar with using external players. if your config doesn't work, post the playercorefactory.xml file so someone can take a look at it.

6: not 100% sure, but i think it's related to the home screen widgets. i see that error a lot, even in the default estuary skin.
more likely to be an issue in kodi itself than something you can fix at your end.
 Thank you so much for your help.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error Log - Errors and Warnings0