Solved Smart Playlist integrated with PVR Live Channels and/or Videos
Hi.
I am looking for a way to create a smart playlist with TVchannels and/or homevideos from my family.
When i am trying to do that it only gives me the option to choose between "Movies, TvShows, Music or Musicvideos" but my homevideos are not scraped... Is this possible by editing an xml file or something?
The whole idea is having a direct way to get into my mediafiles from my homescreen in my Nvidia ShieldTV (androidTV) the so called "channels" that i know it´s possible by making a smart list in kodi.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Your home videos aren't scraped as there is no corresponding metadata in the scraper database for them, for obvious reasons (presuming you're not Paris Hilton and "those" home videos Wink ).

What you can do though is provide each with their own NFO file (wiki). Kodi will see this when scraping and use the metadata stored in there instead of trying to pull info from the scraper site's database. That way it should then show up in your library, and you can make a playlist or whatever by suitable filtering.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for your quick reply.. Wink
So you are saying i could "mimic" my files with some personel information so that kodi thinks that those files are movie files and then i could add them to a smartplaylist?!
I´ll give it a try. Do you have an example file that i could edit and add my info in them? I looked at the NFO files page but i´ll need an example/template of it.

Thanks
edit...

Found it, thanks.  https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_video_entries
Thread marked solved.
I like a man who answers his own question Wink

But to add to it, if you go towards the bottom of the main NFO files (wiki) screen I linked before, there are links to pages for the individual types (TV shows, movies, music) and on each of those sub-pages there are examples (section 4 of each).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist integrated with PVR Live Channels and/or Videos0