Important Windows Store v18 update resets my settings
(2019-01-30, 14:20)impactoz Wrote: proper QA and testing should resolve this surprise ! O what if its moved to be a common app or MS has changed things - its no damn excuse of proper Quality and Testing.

It is always so heartwarming to receive such well-meant criticism. How large would you say the Kodi team is in terms of number of professional developers & testers? Hmm? Less. No, less... Again, less than that. That's right: zero, nada, zilch, niente...

We're still a small bunch of VOLUNTEERS, sacrificing the little free time we have for making such an awful and bloated software product. By the way, we are still happy to welcome you into our team of testers, despite the fact that the last time you visited this forum was in .. May 2018. Where were you during the Alpha, Beta and RC testing phases of Kodi in the last 9 months?

(2019-01-30, 14:20)impactoz Wrote: Long time Kodi supporter - but you guys dropped the ball. Even as I look at v18 it seems so much slower to startup and do things - Im really starting to think of the word bloatware.

Plenty of functionality has been off-loaded into add-ons. And still internal functionality has been added. Kodi still runs on a Raspberry Pi Zero. I think bloatware is out of the question.

Why don't you visit one of our localized Kodi stores, so we can refund you the hard-earned cash you have paid for our latest Kodi product.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Store v18 update resets my settings - by Klojum - 2019-01-30, 14:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Store v18 update resets my settings0