Important Windows Store v18 update resets my settings
(2019-02-02, 23:25)YasharF Wrote: Not entirely.  As a user, I rather have a limited version that auto updates itself than a version that I have to manually track and install updates for. 
Please don't mix version. desktop version also can be distributed via the store with auto updates (currently desktop bridged version will install from the store on PC)

(2019-02-03, 10:24)MC Darkmaster Wrote: Mainly because of the idea behind that and that there should be also support for the Win 10 S-Mode possible. 
Nobody talks about Win10M we are mostly talking about desktop. Win10M has no future because MS announced no more developing it. I see no reason to support Win10M, we supported it in early UWP versions but currently Kodi requires os version which is not available on mobile devices (even on MS Lumia 950 XL)
(2019-02-03, 10:24)MC Darkmaster Wrote: The big goal should be to fix the limitations and then push again the UWP version to the Store.
And how you are imagine this? How we can fix limitation of the UWP subsystem? Kodi UPW is limited not because we want this but because UWP subsystem has a lot of limitations. an UWP app doesn't even have access to the SMB network. we had to develop addon to return SMB support to Kodi.UWP

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Store v18 update resets my settings - by afedchin - 2019-02-03, 13:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Store v18 update resets my settings0