Important Windows Store v18 update resets my settings
Glad I found this post re this recent update; thought it was someone in the family ruining my setup (a win10 pro custom htpc, linked to a custom fileserver).

I just went for a full clean install of the 64bit version of kodi v18.0 (stable build). After getting all ready again I started running into some issues. Some were resolved by re-adding the addons, but unfortunately some aren't:
1. While I am able to mount my SMB shares and content scraping works (mostly, but more on that at 2.) as soon as I want to watch any media it says that the file is no longer available. Running the movie or episode from files does work however.
2. While some content scraping works, kodi constantly crashes to desktop when scanning and scraping for new content. This happens with both 1080p and 4k sources, but does not apply to all content as it does scrape info for the first 3 or so shows and movies.

Relevant addons installed:
- Archive support
- Rar archive support

For some reason I am able to mount my SMB share but I dont have the SMB addon enabled as it isn't showing in my addon repository.

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Store v18 update resets my settings - by vaLii - 2019-02-04, 10:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Store v18 update resets my settings0