Missing Emulators
(2019-02-05, 21:57)runsamok Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 21:24)JoeKC35 Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 17:54)runsamok Wrote: If Kodi offered a comparable library function for games as it does for videos or music, I might be able to overlook the lower-quality emulator experience.

I'm assuming you haven't tried out Internet Archive Game Launcher? It does not support n64 but has pretty much every lower system with an enormous library of games to choose from. The lists are just like movies and TV shows to choose from. Click on a system then click on a game and it will download the game and required emulator and start running.

Not sure if this is already something you know just figured I'd mention it because reading your comment didn't seem like you did. 
You assume dead wrong. 

I've used it (as much as I can stand) & while I can see it has had a lot of work put into it & may be good for casual users to goof around in, it's in no way shape or form a substitute for a curated, & organized comprehensive local collection with art, videos & metadata.

A list from a website is not a library. 
If IAGL is not your cup of tea, and you want an 'all in one' experience for media and retro-games.  AEL allows for your curated/organized/meticulous local library, and allows for Retroplayer or external emulators.
Yeah, AEL has a lot of the features I'd consider basic "table stakes" for an emulator front end & if I liked any of the skins with support for it I'd consider using it the next time I'm rebuilding my setup.
Thumbs Up 
[/quote]
If IAGL is not your cup of tea, and you want an 'all in one' experience for media and retro-games.  AEL allows for your curated/organized/meticulous local library, and allows for Retroplayer or external emulators.
[/quote]

Perfect solution for the less picky and more appreciative bunch Zach, well done Cool
An dolphin core for retroarch that works in Kodi as well would be soo awesome Smile but I guess that will still take a long time.

N64 is one of my other favorites great that there is progress Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Emulators0