• 7(current)
Release discovery+ add-on
(2020-06-17, 06:28)-Dis Wrote: Unfortunately there's not much I can do. I just yesterday tested Finnish Dplay and fixed live sport events what were not working but I think that problem is not related to this problem.

Can you try with latest version of addon and post debug log from part you start playback. Maybe there's something else in log. Also are you using VPN and what are your DNS settings?

@patrik.ekstrom does livestreams work for you?
Works fine for me, just tried out a few live channels. I use Kodi for Windows though.
Heres my log.

Log link removed by request

I opened five streams with different types of content so a comparison of the log is possible.

# 1. First a live channel that works (Investigation Discovery).
# 2. Then a live channel that doesn't work (Kanal 5).
# 3. Followed by an on demand non-live TV-program that works.
# 4. Then an on demand non-live football game that doesn't work.
# 5. Lastly a live football game that doesn't work.

Seeing Patrik confirming that live channels is working for him makes me hopeful though so thanks for the info!
(2020-06-09, 17:45)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 20:41)sallenko Wrote: Wow, great job. I am looking for an kodi addon for Dplay.
I use Kodi with Libreelec on my RPi4. Do I understand correctly that this addon will not work for me, or am I missinformed?

You need a cookie from firefox after login. Whether this can be copied to the RPI, I don't know. Maybe the author can answer this.
What country is your preferred one?
Alright thanks. Unfortunately firefox installation is not possible on Libreelec.
I guess I will have to wait then since I have everything else set up on Kodi in Libreelec and do not want to change this.
(2020-06-17, 22:39)sallenko Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 17:45)patrik.ekstrom Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 20:41)sallenko Wrote: Wow, great job. I am looking for an kodi addon for Dplay.
I use Kodi with Libreelec on my RPi4. Do I understand correctly that this addon will not work for me, or am I missinformed?

You need a cookie from firefox after login. Whether this can be copied to the RPI, I don't know. Maybe the author can answer this.
What country is your preferred one?
Alright thanks. Unfortunately firefox installation is not possible on Libreelec.
I guess I will have to wait then since I have everything else set up on Kodi in Libreelec and do not want to change this.

Like we discussed earlier in the thread, you can use DPlay Sweden in Retrospect. Its not as advanced and doesn't support Live Channels, but it would do the trick in the meantime.
(2020-06-17, 22:05)35764257 Wrote: Heres my log.

I opened five streams with different types of content so a comparison of the log is possible.

# 1. First a live channel that works (Investigation Discovery).
# 2. Then a live channel that doesn't work (Kanal 5).
# 3. Followed by an on demand non-live TV-program that works.
# 4. Then an on demand non-live football game that doesn't work.
# 5. Lastly a live football game that doesn't work.

Seeing Patrik confirming that live channels is working for him makes me hopeful though so thanks for the info!

Can you test Kanal 5 on Chrome? Open Developer Tools (https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools) go to network tab and see which of these streams it uses to playback.
Code:
https://dplaynordics-live-01.akamaized.net/dplayse/20/1/dash/Kanal_5_Stockholm_HD/manifest.mpd
Code:
https://dplaynordics-live-01.akamaized.net/dplayse/20/0/hls/Kanal_5_Stockholm_HD/playlist.m3u8
I am unable to login to the website in Chrome and Firefox now. Maybe some scraper has spammed the streams using my auth token and I have been temporarily banned or something. I dont know whats going on.

I will try later.
New version out.

Fixed this issue "# 4. Then an on demand non-live football game that doesn't work.". Probably for @35764257  this now gives error "CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: SSL connect error(35)".
Got kicked out from my streaming on the phone earlier. I wish a mod or admin could delete the post where I linked my log ornjust strip out the URL, aswell as theoost quoting the URL. Im suspecting it drops my current connection because of limitations on active streams.
(2020-06-18, 22:02)35764257 Wrote: Got kicked out from my streaming on the phone earlier. I wish a mod or admin could delete the post where I linked my log ornjust strip out the URL, aswell as theoost quoting the URL. Im suspecting it drops my current connection because of limitations on active streams.

I deleted link from quote. You can edit it out from your post. If you can log in to Dplay change your password just to be sure.

I just released new version that no longer writes cookies in debug log. I really should put more time to debug log and made it better.
(2020-06-18, 22:02)35764257 Wrote: Got kicked out from my streaming on the phone earlier. I wish a mod or admin could delete the post where I linked my log ornjust strip out the URL, aswell as theoost quoting the URL. Im suspecting it drops my current connection because of limitations on active streams.

Presuming you mean the log linked in post #92, it's removed.

As noted above, you should actually already have enough privs to edit your own posts and do so yourself. Anyway it's done now. You couldn't of course remove the one in the quote, but @-Dis has kindly already done that.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-06-16, 19:23)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 15:43)markeymark Wrote: I keep getting an error that I need to login to firefox.....anyone help?

Did you login to Dplay using Firefox? What operating system you are using?
i logged into firefox, but doesnt make any difference, im using windows 10
(2020-06-21, 22:01)markeymark Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 19:23)-Dis Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 15:43)markeymark Wrote: I keep getting an error that I need to login to firefox.....anyone help?

Did you login to Dplay using Firefox? What operating system you are using?
i logged into firefox, but doesnt make any difference, im using windows 10

Just for clarification is Firefox and Kodi in same computer? Please post debug log.
Good news. All supported Dplay countries are switched to Arkose captcha from Google captcha. And that means that I was able to get login work inside of addon (no need for Firefox anymore). Code for that is mostly copied from Retrospect addon.
Thanks for the updates, but I get an error after adding login credentials.
https://paste.kodi.tv/yesolidowi.kodi

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling 1.2.0.

Edit: Nevermind, found the hotfix, a bit hidden under the top release. Works fine now. Thanks again.
Hi all

I am new to Kodi and have been using it only for TV this far.
Now i am trying to get Dplay to work but i cant find a clean
instruction how to install it.
I am using Kodi mostly on Windows platform.

So my question is if someone can be kind to post the instructions
how to install the Dplay plugin for windows.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discovery+ add-on1