[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer
Apologies if my note came across wrongly. I am hugely appreciative what you and other developers are doing in terms of addons and more broadly. No specific issue arond RCB or AEL. It's great the addons exist and seem well maintained with larger group of loyal fans.

Let me elaborate though what led to my comment: in general, I prefer a native implementation for something that should be the very core of Kodi such as the library function. Besides that, I prefer to keep all artwork local together with my files (NFO, poster.jpg and fanart.jpg together in my folder). This allows me to add the library to another Kodi device or allow me to rebuild a library within seconds. Also, I prefer clean views and poster and maybe fanart seems sufficient to me.

Best way to describe it that Aeon seems to be the most loved skin with many mods and deviates. I still prefer Estuary for its cleanliness and not using too many extra artwork beyond the core. That's how tastes are different.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer - by steve1977 - 2019-04-02, 15:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer1