Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2019-09-08, 12:58)atoulmin Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 02:28)bdreams Wrote: Can anyone check alita:battle angel 4K version to see if hdr gets activated. I have tried the full disc mkv rip with no success only time is when map sdr to hdr is turned on. I have tried stable and nightly builds same result. Most of the other 4K movies I have tried no problems. My setup lg oled e7p and denon receiver in between even bypassing reciever same result works perfectly on the tv with emby and apple box.thanks in advance .. found the problem hdr10 plus disk

There is a bug in the 4.9 kernel that prevents it outputting HDR when you play something that is HDR10+. for example alita battle angel and Godzilla king of monsters.

Apparently it’s been worked on, but it’s been like it for a number of weeks and it’s probably low on the list of fixes. Given the amount of titles it affects.

Thank you for your reply I did find that info on CoreELEC forum strangely on my lg it does play and don’t look wash out only on my projector. Picture looks good just don’t trigger hdr symbol .

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2 - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by bdreams - 2019-09-08, 19:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4