Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2021-04-01, 02:30)Artstar Wrote: For me, the noticeable difference was that the Android OS (Pie) presented me with frame grabbing issues. Video would basically jerk for a couple of frames every one to two seconds, which was particularly noticeable in wide camera panning shots. Going to CoreELEC did away with that and resulted in buttery smooth video.

For the record, I'm using CoreELEC Matrix 19.1 RC1 on an N2+ with 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC. Skin is Embuary, as I'm an Emby user with the emby-next-gen add-on, and only running the YouTube add-on to complete the suite. So far, so good. I'll be adding the Twitch app for it shortly as well. I like to do things piecemeal in case an add-on does then trigger problems for me.

Right. Thats not good. I do recall reading about a dualboot option (ie. CoreElec Kodi on an SD card and Android and Steam-Link app on my 16b eMMC) during previous research but I also seem to remember it sounding very complicated to set up. Will have to look into that again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by calibos - 2021-04-01, 04:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4