v18 Wiki suggestion - Create a help panel for resetting Kodi v18 software to "factory"
Just beacause This Tread came to my Attention:

Is it still the Case that Watchedstats dont Update if u export ur Library? (overwriting the old nfo's)?

I had this Issue a while Back as i did a complete new Kodi Installation to make shure, the Issues i had didnt depend on a corrupt installation. Therefore i export my Library (Music and Videos), in the Hope my starratings (music) and watchedcounts (Videos) would be updated within the nfo's, but they Didnt. (Is this still a Issue?)

There seems also no possability anymore, to mark all "Titles" in the Movie Library as Watched. (This did work prior to Krypton, and was much easier, rather than have to manualy mark every single Movie again as watched, if u loose ur watched states. (Did also try with Leia and this option seems still gone.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiki suggestion - Create a help panel for resetting Kodi v18 software to "factory" - by TP.One - 2019-04-27, 17:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiki suggestion - Create a help panel for resetting Kodi v18 software to "factory"0