Media Audio Codec
Hi,

I haven't been using TMM for very long and am trying to get to grips with it. I have a couple of questions that someone might be able to help me with.
The first is regarding movies with multiple m2ts files. Each file can have a different audio codec and these can be seen in the media files view. The main movie can be halfway down the list and possibly with an Atmos codec. However it is the codec which is associated with the first file in the list which is written to the nfo file so the movie can be displayed as Dolby Digital  2.0 when it's actually Dolby Atmos. Is there any way to choose which m2ts data is written to the nfo file.
The second question is related to TMM3. I see that you can connect to Kodi using the ip address etc. Does this work if you have an external MySQL database on a NAS box?
1) interesting question.
Have to admit, we just take the first video file, but not yet the best for writing this information.
We are talking of an extracted bluray folder...? Or where yould one have multple video files..?
But is no biggie, already changed in v3 (with next build) to use the biggest file....

2) We connect solely to Kodi RPC (and not directly to its database)
So... where Kodi reads & writes its information, is no matter for us....
Feature is currently in development - but feel free to report bugs....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
1. Primarily an extracted Blu-ray folder. Will keep an eye out for TMM3 updates. Thanks

2. Haven't been able to connect yet but will keep playing.

Thanks for your help
(2019-02-23, 18:43)stonedowner Wrote: 1. Primarily an extracted Blu-ray folder. Will keep an eye out for TMM3 updates. Thanks

2. Haven't been able to connect yet but will keep playing.

Thanks for your help

Using 3.1.6. Still seems to be taking first file. Did this get implemented?
better handling of disc structures and isos will be in v4 (hopefully this summer)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Audio Codec0