v18 how to fix wrong movie title/description?
I have Kodi 18 installed on a Ubuntu 16.04, when I tried to add a movie to my videolibrary, most of the time it adds the correct movie title/description, but sometimes it adds something else (has no relationship with the content). How can I fix this (change the movie title/picture to the correct one)?
Thanks for your comments/suggestion. MX Linux 21, Kodi 19.1
Michael
Rescrape the movie manually, and if necessary enter the correct name including its year.
(2019-02-26, 19:35)Klojum Wrote: Rescrape the movie manually, and if necessary enter the correct name including its year.
Thanks for your reply, sorry for the dumb question, how do I do that? I tried to right click on the movie, but no option to change it showed up. Is there a tutorial or something similar explaining it?
Michael
Click the Refresh button
Updating_or_removing_videos (wiki)

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-28, 22:30)Karellen Wrote: Click the Refresh button
Updating_or_removing_videos (wiki)

Thanks Karellen for the tip.
Michael

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to fix wrong movie title/description?0