TMM: Feature Requests
Hey Guys - 

I maintain a large library with 6,000 titles.  Previously, I used Media Center Master, but especially since testing v3; TMM is now my primary tool for organizing my media and I recently donated for the full version.  There are a few things that I'd really like to see in TMM, so thought I'd post a list.  If any are currently supported and I simply don't know how to do it, please let me know.  Some of it is requested due to the fact that I have a rather large library, but sure many others do too.  Below is the list with ones towards the top being ones most important to me...

- Additional Plex Integration
One of the scripts referenced above used "Plex Media Scanner.exe" which is a CLI utility that comes with PMS and has numerous features.  I'd especially like to see options to set the IDs of your Movie / TV libraries then have TMM update corresponding libraries with just the path of whatever title(s) are fetched automatically.  The only Plex integration I've found so far is an option to load settings which work with Plex

- Option(s) to Execute Script with Variables from Selection
As an alternative to the above, after updating metadata, I run a script which updates the library that corresponds to the new media having it scan only the new path.  Running a script like this could be done via context menu, a check-mark box when selecting metadata to fetch, or even globally to occur after every title is fetched.  It would preferably offer variables based on the selection / updated media which could be passed to a script like path and such.

- Option(s) to Search for Better Quality Version & Forward Download to Locally Installed Client
This would require some type of Indexer or at the very least RSS integration, but it is the main reason I stuck with Media Center Master so long.  Basically, you select one or more titles; choose this option; matches them to IMDB IDs, searches indexers for better versions (1080p instead of 720p, etc) then forwards any matches it finds to the appropriate locally installed client.  Indexers, download client(s), and settings like minimum seeders and acceptable size ranges would be configured globally in TMM.

- Export Library Info
TMM obviously has access to tons of info about each title.  If possible to have an option to export all (or better yet filtered results) to Excel or a csv with headers; that would be great IMO.  If possible to have a GUI where you select the columns to include, that would be welcome; but even if it dumped all info into individual columns it would be easy enough to edit after the fact.

Think that's it - Thanks for all the hard work!
- BzowK -
why do you need the plex scanner? I use plex myself and plex is picking up new data automatically... ?! see https://support.plex.tv/articles/2002893...a-library/

executing a script has alreaday been requested.. I may have a thought how to implement this (would have low priority)

we do not support anything that help you get pirated movies (and discussing that is even against the forum rules! https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...acy_Policy)

we have many exporting functions and you could even write your own ones: https://github.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...-Templates
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM: Feature Requests0